So it is the Club that runs this.

Forlans fan club will now turn on him in an effort to remove him. If he's not removed then expect all sorts of trouble from the usual sources. If he is removed, well, who the fuck knows. Fans board busted before it got started.

Are you able to tell us how many votes you got now as opposed to percentages?

Looks like the creeps have ganged up on BH here and went crying to the club with help from an outside grass too.

Although I'm no fan of Alan, the club taking the ruling hand is not okay IMO. The outside complaint appears to be from RM as Alan stated the reason was due to RFFF funds. Thread on RM has many asking Alan to ask questions etc.

perhaps FS might have some insight into what was going on. were other board members contacted about this??? ok just saw your post FS..

I cannot shed any light as all I know is what Alan has posted in the OP.

I see I'm being blamed elsewhere but I can categorically assure everyone that is utter bollox.

Although I'm no fan of Alan, the club taking the ruling hand is not okay IMO. The outside complaint appears to be from RM as Alan stated the reason was due to RFFF funds. Thread on RM has many asking Alan to ask questions etc.

No one from RM made a complaint about Allan, they have been supportive of him for asking and answering questions. That is the purpose of having a fans board, maybe you should be looking at the people who don't want to have questions asked about the RFFF as the complainants.