So so sorry to hear this mate , but this is just the start of it , others will now be targeted , probably Fs , such a sad state of affairs , did they even tell you which 2 fans board members complained

No they didn't and they said that if they told me the nature of the complaints I would be able to deduce who it was.

I haven't read the thread you're referring to mate.

On that note, I'd suggest that nobody here posts any links to threads (related to this) on other forums, thanks! :)

haha glad to hear you say that got a life time ban from rm today for having a go at a moderator for allowing that kind of thing! Say lifetime but seemingly I am welcome back in 2038!

From the OP, I don't see any sign of an actual investigation. Kangaroo court.

Was there an investigation or allegations and you flung on the scrapheap?

I don't know they didn't say.

All I know is that whatever the allegations by the other Board members were, they were not put to me. Basically the meeting opened with Irene Munro saying they had had these unspecified allegations and I was being removed from the Board. I complained about the lack of due process but this fell on deaf ears. It was a fait accompli.

I hope Alan isn't under any gagging order? This could lead to an interesting Gersnet dinner, I think a 30min question and answer session could be in order.

No I am not, though I might yet get a letter.

I wouldn't want to steal Dave Smith's thunder but perhaps at the end of the night.

BTW when are you signing up?

I am sorry to hear of your dismissal BH.

We don't need to know who complained, it could have been anyone on the RFB, apart from FS, and the member of the public could have been a Rangers' board member.

Either way it stinks.

From the grilling you took on this forum at least, I thought all you revealed was your intent going forward rather than any content of the meeting which could had discomfited any colleague on the RFB.

If, and this is how it looks to me, they don't want to answer the hard questions and are uncomfortable with transparently publishing the minutes, then they have just shot themselves in the foot.

We have had enough of intrigue and deceit. The best thing they can do now would be to shut down the RFB, who will believe them now?

Maybe your dismissal was a blessing in disguise !!

I am pretty much convinced that your assessment is correct.

I believe I was proving to be too much of a thorn in their flesh and perhaps by extension in the flesh f some of the Board members.

One thing is clear, the Club are running the RFB.

Edit: I am not saying they should shut down the RFB but folks can make their own judgement on that.