Asked a couple of people in the club via text if the knew anything about what happened. One has got back so far and said they were surprised and hadn't heard anything and wondered if you had asked any questions about Saturdays game. Don't want to post specifics or any references just that any questioning of decisions relating to Saturday was a no no.

I don't know they didn't say.

All I know is that whatever the allegations by the other Board members were, they were not put to me. Basically the meeting opened with Irene Munro saying they had had these unspecified allegations and I was being removed from the Board. I complained about the lack of due process but this fell on deaf ears. It was a fait accompli.

How long did the meeting last?

Hope you don't live far from Ibrox!

On that note, tomorrow

Have to say BH, you take it all in your stride lol

Nothing I can do about it; I'm gutted obviously after 57 years supporting the Club, I was honoured to be elected and thought I was doing what was required putting forward fans questions and disseminating information on the Club's decison making process. Clearly I was mistaken.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Asked a couple of people in the club via text if the knew anything about what happened. One has got back so far and said they were surprised and hadn't heard anything and wondered if you had asked any questions about Saturdays game. Don't want to post specifics or any references just that any questioning of decisions relating to Saturday was a no no.

If you are referring to the match v Alloa this Saturday, the answer is no. I received and dealt with a complaint about Cowdenbeath but that is the only specific match that I have had anything on.

How long did the meeting last?

Hope you don't live far from Ibrox!

A little over half an hour but it could have been finished in 5 mins. Whatever points I tried to raise Ms Munro basically said, no point in discussing, the decision's already been taken.

About 20 miles but I brought the car into town and went out to Ibrox and then home.

Thanks.

If you are referring to the match v Alloa this Saturday, the answer is no. I received and dealt with a complaint about Cowdenbeath but that is the only specific match that I have had anything on.
no it was any questions related to Falkirk game they are worried about. Guess from your answers it was not that! Will see what if anything they find out. Not sure if it was you or jcd that asked a question on my behalf if it was you thank you for doing so. Sorry to hear what's happened seems we jump at any shadow nowadays.