And how would you address these concerns then? We were never going to make money going up these divisions unless you think we could play a team of teenagers earning peanuts

If the truth be told we've supporters groups going round implying that the current custodians are guilty of theft on a grand scale inside Rangers and people shouldnt go to games as a result.Whilst I have reservations about certain board members I don't accept that viewpoint.

Also many of our fans groups are nothing more than mere patsys for DK & PM.

Via corporate transparency and open engagement with supporters and via a football operation and vision we can all buy into. None of which have happened or are likely to happen.

Not sure about what making money has to do with it. Rangers were always likely to make a loss until we return to European football. That would have happened under Greenco, the Blue Knights, Ng or anyone else. That was why we had to have an IPO with further share offers. The problem comes not with making a loss or by seeking such finance but failing to demonstrate that the well-being of the club was always the main priority for the owner. That failing combined with the obvious poor performances on and off the pitch has cost the club over 15,000 fans from week to week.

Finally, I don't disagree about the actions of the fan groups. However, from time to time, they are right and their thoughts worth sharing. This is one of those times.

To that end, I'd rather concentrate on their concerns rather than go over old ground that we should all be capable of acknowledging by now.

Thing is though.... I am not wholly convinced that DK's 16 mill "investment" could be considered "long term sustainable funding".

What we DO know is that the full 16 million would go into the Club. However, what we don't know is what his plans would be to stem the hemorrhaging that we are still currently witnessing.

It seems that, right now, we are still blowing through 1 million quid a month. So, simplistically, if DK did nothing on the financial side of things, his funding would last 16 months - and that is hardly considered "long term" for a football club (though with Rangers, even a day right now seems like an eternity....).

So, we really have no idea whether the DK funding really would be "long term sustainable funding".

Regardless, excellent statement from UoF in terms of publicly making it known that this Board are full of inconsistencies, lies, and mistruths.

Thing is though.... I am not wholly convinced that DK's 16 mill "investment" could be considered "long term sustainable funding".

What we DO know is that the full 16 million would go into the Club. However, what we don't know is what his plans would be to stem the hemorrhaging that we are still currently witnessing.

It seems that, right now, we are still blowing through 1 million quid a month. So, simplistically, if DK did nothing on the financial side of things, his funding would last 16 months - and that is hardly considered "long term" for a football club (though with Rangers, even a day right now seems like an eternity....).

So, we really have no idea whether the DK funding really would be "long term sustainable funding".

Regardless, excellent statement from UoF in terms of publicly making it known that this Board are full of inconsistencies, lies, and mistruths.

he did say their would be more cash to follow to get us back on an even keel.

And how would you address these concerns then? We were never going to make money going up these divisions unless you think we could play a team of teenagers earning peanuts

If the truth be told we've supporters groups going round implying that the current custodians are guilty of theft on a grand scale inside Rangers and people shouldnt go to games as a result.Whilst I have reservations about certain board members I don't accept that viewpoint.

Also many of our fans groups are nothing more than mere patsys for DK & PM.

we could be 5 million better off if we didn't pay cash back on the ipo.

we could be 2 million better off if we didn't play musical chairs with directors.

we could have bought half the players we have and been 5 million better off.

we could have a normal commercial deal and be 5 millon better off.

and still easily be second in division 1.

he did say their would be more cash to follow to get us back on an even keel.

There's also be immediate trust from a huge number of these missing 15k which would help us from hemorrhaging money, alas tho, we are Mike Ashley's to do with as he pleases..