As I said in the other thread, if Llambias et al wanted to question Stockbridge about the going ons, so be it. Whether in some London or Glasgow hotel, or some executive box at Ibrox, who cares? Do we all start to see conspiracy spectres now?

Strange remark by Houston, not least when the DR essentially spells all the beans.

"Berlin, I think we have a problem"

As I said in the other thread, if Llambias et al wanted to question Stockbridge about the going ons, so be it. Whether in some London or Glasgow hotel, or some executive box at Ibrox, who cares? Do we all start to see conspiracy spectres now?

Strange remark by Houston, not least when the DR essentially spells all the beans.

:notworthy:

I hope you're not a gambling man because you must be more bankrupt than we are.

To quote Nietzsche...

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

To quote Nietzsche...

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

You will note, like some of those others perhaps, that repititive stuff and denial of simple facts does not make any doom-mongering* any more plausible? For it is essentially that. Ashley's folk question one of those financial "brains" who let our money slip between his fingers, or handed it to shadowy people. It hardly - by default - puts Ashley's men in the same bracket, unless, of course, it is all a great conspiracy. Well, people might believe that and fair enough. Running about ridiculing folk who by default don't is not. Does anyone actually believe that Ahsley's men or he himself entertains any idea of working along with people who have wrecked or might wreck his investment?

* Hysteria levels have calmed somewhat, but each time one of the "old Green guard" is being mentioned, there's a public outcry and people appear to see ghosts and spectres of disaster looming all over again. And more often than not, people project this into the future too, which is their right, as events of the past have shown that they have been right on various accounts. That does not by default mean that they are right each time they give their opinion now though. And that opinion is usually one that projects doom and hence I used that word. While some may see my views as being too optimistic or too simple, well there's more than just bipolar opinions and it would be great if people start acknowledging that at last. If anything, it makes for a better debate on here.

1. It's not a huge surprise that these people are meeting with Stockbridge if they're discussing the abnormal Retail agreement.

2. However, when these meetings move into R&R at 5* hotels, then it just smacks of bad management and disrespect to fans.

1. It's not a huge surprise that these people are meeting with Stockbridge if they're discussing the abnormal Retail agreement.

2. However, when these meetings move into R&R at 5* hotels, then it just smacks of bad management and disrespect to fans.

Why would they need to speak to BS over the abnormal retail agreement, does BS or friends have something that Llambias wants?

Thoughts?