Yes he was but the mysterious payments to Bishops raise questions. They link Stockbridge directly to these payments and a trip to London where he appears to have been influenced in some way so as to not to terminate the contract with an agency that looks to come under a company that had Llambias on a 2 man board.

Bishop is the Ashely spindoctor.

Llambias is his 'Corporate Gofer'

Needs more investigation, probably leading to questions for Derek Llambias.

It's definitely fishy, no doubt about it and that's a massive understatement.

As I said to compo on another thread, Ashley appears to have Newcastle stitched up like a kipper.

What we seem to be witnessing unfold before our eyes is him doing exactly the same with Rangers.

It's definitely fishy, no doubt about it and that's a massive understatement.

As I said to compo on another thread, Ashley appears to have Newcastle stitched up like a kipper.

What we seem to be witnessing unfold before our eyes is him doing exactly the same with Rangers.

Three football clubs show up on the Kieth Bishop Clients page

Rangers

Newcastle

Leeds

You can see the type of PR that KB seems to have a talent for when it comes to football.

http://www.kbapr.com/our-clients/sports/

Copland Road had a good article up with a copy of an invoice for the first quarter of 2013 to be prepaid.

This invoice was dated 13/12/12, around the time of the IPO.

From the Copland Road article

Full article at

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/09/what-was-mike-ashleys-preferred-pr-firm.html

Keith%2BBishop%2Binvoice.jpg

-----------------------------------

Taking this a little further you see that Derek Llambias was a director at Keith Bishop Public Relations Limited. He appears to have been on that board alongside Kieth Bishop. Furthermore his directorship would appear to have been terminated recently although I can find no exact date for that. I presume that this company would be linked to the PR agency in the invoice run by the same Keith Bishop.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7983-appointment-of-director

Llambias and Rangers may go back further than we think.

But more to the point, what were these payments from Rangers to Bishop Associates for ?

We know they spoke this week but when did Llambias first speak to Stockbridge and what about ?

----------------------

sunday herald (@newsundayherald)

Rangers police probe events after Green took over at club - in tomorrow's paper

Think about Stockbridge and and our new director Llambias in above post and them both along with Leach in this weeks cosy get together.

----------------------

sunday herald (@newsundayherald)

Rangers police probe events after Green took over at club - in tomorrow's paper

Think about Stockbridge and and our new director Llambias in above post and them both along with Leach in this weeks cosy get together.

That's what I want to hear now.

Charles Green always said he was approached with the idea of taking over Rangers and refused then was approached by the same individual again and was convinced to do so the second time round.

For me goes without saying that person that stumped up and persuaded green would be the one who benefited the most from the takeover. fair assessment? Can't see someone going to the hassle then sitting back and letting others feed from the trough to a greater extent and to the detriment of their shareholding without being the main protagonist.

If so then the one who clearly benefited most from green being in position was the man who got the major contracts for zero. The man who was able to negotiate and sign contracts with no legal representation arguing the clubs side. The man even though held to 10 percent managed to still take the most profitable revenue streams for no outlay.

Charles Green always said he was approached with the idea of taking over Rangers and refused then was approached by the same individual again and was convinced to do so the second time round.

For me goes without saying that person that stumped up and persuaded green would be the one who benefited the most from the takeover. fair assessment? Can't see someone going to the hassle then sitting back and letting others feed from the trough to a greater extent and to the detriment of their shareholding without being the main protagonist.

If so then the one who clearly benefited most from green being in position was the man who got the major contracts for zero. The man who was able to negotiate and sign contracts with no legal representation arguing the clubs side. The man even though held to 10 percent managed to still take the most profitable revenue streams for no outlay.

To begin with, I wouldn't believe a word Green told me unless it was backed up although I understand that it is valid to go with it and speculate a little.

As for the who would benefit the most logic, I´d agree to a point but mention that this soap opera has burnt a lot of people and logic has often failed us. Indeed it seems to have it´s own irregular logic that can never be properly measured due to an incomplete knowledge of the facts.

I agree that on the face of it, MA seems to enjoy ´preferential treatment` considering the apparent size of his investment. From the summer of 2012 right up until the present with the headline terms extracted for the secured credit facility given.

I´ve caught various unconfirmed allegations of Ashely knowing Green prior to 2012.

Does anyone know any details of this ?

We know of allegations concerning Jim Park introducing Green&Co to Ashely, which takes in another direction where we have to be caredful what we say.

Our "professional fees" nominal code in our general ledger must have took an absolute battering these last few years .....................

The amount of completely unspecified "one-off costs" would amount to a staggering sum of money too.