This is as clear as mud:

2011 or 2012, make up your own mind!

A Police Scotland spokesman said: "Following a Police Scotland Operation on Friday November 14, four men have been detained as part of the ongoing investigation into the alleged fraudulent acquisition of Rangers Football Club in 2012,

"Around 6am on Friday Police Scotland officers, assisted by officers from Thames Valley Police, Cheshire Police and Surrey Police attended a number of addresses in England and detained four men."

Shame capital punishment was abolished in the 60s.

Not getting my hopes up for this but if people are charged and convicted, I expect the SFA to be feel the full force of the law. #patientbear

More likely they will hit the club with another massive fine for bringing the game into disrepute!,that would be just like them!

Both were under investigation as at last summer.

BDO are due to report soon.

To be honest, I suspect police will be looking at at least the last 5 years as the sale process started around 2009.

This wont be traced back to SDM, Muir, Lloyds imo, the trick was making Whyte the willing patsy. This might have something to do with the conning of Ticketus laying out millions in advance for future season ticket monies? Until there is an international arrest warrant issued for that scumbag Whyte i'm not getting my hopes up to much.

This wont be traced back to SDM, Muir, Lloyds imo, the trick was making Whyte the willing patsy. This might have something to do with the conning of Ticketus laying out millions in advance for future season ticket monies? Until there is an international arrest warrant issued for that scumbag Whyte i'm not getting my hopes up to much.

The Ticketus stuff is over. Whyte lost on appeal. He has to pay back Ticketus £18M or whatever it was he obtained thro' fraudulent misrepresentation'.