It seems the documents claim has been removed from the article, but that doesn't mean it isn't true as I've seen Forsyth having to amend articles before then subsequently the deleted part has been proven correct.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11231964/Former-Rangers-owner-Craig-Whyte-issued-with-arrest-warrant-as-four-others-are-detained-by-police.html

Tend to think what you suggest will be the case here.

IIRC Roddy has shown before to have good sources when it comes to the investigative authorities in and around our soap opera.

Without getting too excited!,you would have to think that the police have a strong case, with evidence, to arrest these twats knowing that they probably have access to top legal defence?.

You have to think so. Though it would be a better sign if they are charged. Arresting people can just be part of the investigation process.

You have to think so. Though it would be a better sign if they are charged. Arresting people can just be part of the investigation process.

For sure,but this investigation has been going on for a while,hence my optimism!,fingers crossed

Without getting too excited!,you would have to think that the police have a strong case, with evidence, to arrest these twats knowing that they probably have access to top legal defence?.

They have went in quite aggressively with the old dawn raid which suggests they didn't want to make it 'comfortable' or allow them time to destroy anything at home. A bit of disorientation, shock and keeping them seperate whilst interviewing may help efforts or is certainly designed to.

With CW and his collection of evidence, I'm almost surprised some interested party hasn't indirectly tried to take him out the game although it wouldn't surprise me if Whyte had that eventuality covered. :ninja:

I think (hope) they'll have a fair bit on them and charges will be likely.

They are perhaps waiting to see what the interviews turn up before deciding on what to charge them with.

I think a lot of us are watching too many films. As soon as they hit the station they will say diddley squat until they phone their lawyer (they will get one call to make). They will be advised to say nothing and they will comply. Their lawyers will turn up and If they say nothing then they will be released as they can only be detained for a certain amount of time. Their lawyers will then get them briefed.

I'm still sure it will all fall flat.

I think a lot of us are watching too many films. As soon as they hit the station they will say diddley squat until they phone their lawyer (they will get one call to make). They will be advised to say nothing and they will comply. Their lawyers will turn up and If they say nothing then they will be released as they can only be detained for a certain amount of time. Their lawyers will then get them briefed.

I'm still sure it will all fall flat.

Your premise seems to assume that the police had no evidence before going to the trouble of waking these dudes from their slumber at 6:30 in the morning.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Time will tell of course.