I speculated that this was worth a thread on its own. Apologies if not, admin....merge it with Whyte Arrest warrant. However, it is a different revelation (though it may be connected, of course):

"In a further development, The Daily Telegraph understands that while Wallace and Nash were still in their posts, documents related to the 2012 share issue were passed to the Serious Fraud Office for investigation. The SFO had no comment to make."

It is tagged on here;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11231964/Former-Rangers-owner-Craig-Whyte-issued-with-arrest-warrant-as-four-others-are-detained-by-police.html

What I was thinking. Possible fraud over the IPO merits its own investigation never mind thread.

There's probably enough for four separate investigations , the Whyte "takeover", the administration, the Green "takeover" and the IPO but they are all intertwined.

There's probably enough for four separate investigations , the Whyte "takeover", the administration, the Green "takeover" and the IPO but they are all intertwined.

And one re the leaking of HMRC info/HMRC in general and one re the SPL and whomsoever's (cough) tune to which they they were dancing

Yes but they would be entirely separate, to the interlinked ones which I think are of far greater importance at the moment.

Agreed, I just started thinking how many things could and should be investigated. One could easily add to my suggestions but you are right that the "big 4" should come first.

I'd like one into the media eventually though, especially BBCeltic and the likes of G Waddell saying we were 'a club you'd never tire of punching in the face' even as we lay bleeding to death after a brutal attack

Yes but they would be entirely separate, to the interlinked ones which I think are of far greater importance at the moment.

Assuming that these interlinked cases came to a favourable conclusion and fraud and criminality was proven, is there any way that the original shareholders - the victims of unlawful activity - would be allowed to become the owners of the company again?

Or has too much water passed under the bridge and they would only be allowed some kind of monetary judgement, which they might never see?

Assuming that these interlinked cases came to a favourable conclusion and fraud and criminality was proven, is there any way that the original shareholders - the victims of unlawful activity - would be allowed to become the owners of the company again?

Or has too much water passed under the bridge and they would only be allowed some kind of monetary judgement, which they might never see?

I don't think there is a mechanism for doing that, however I wouldn't entirely rule out though the possibility of the liquidators being able to repay all debts and perhaps a surplus left for distribution to shareholders though the possibility of such an outcome is extremely slim.

There are still probably many,many years of litigation to come.