Have we really spent more than £20M on players wages over these three seasons? And for what, two minor league titles? Our manager is a disgrace, will leave it at that.

how about the 800K a year plus bonus for ally?

but come on alloa are really really tough opposition

the man's a fucking clown and taking the absolute piss out of the Rangers support.

Have we really spent more than £20M on players wages over these three seasons? And for what, two minor league titles? Our manager is a disgrace, will leave it at that.

It's a lot more than that. First team football costs including our coaches costs well over £11m per season. It's £33m minimum for Ally, his pals and his players to win two gimmes and serve the fans up several humiliations along the way. Not bad, eh!

He shrugs off dropped points too easily. Apart from the game against them at Ibrox when in administration I've not seen any hunger from him.

This is his first managerial post so you'd expect more drive and commitment that cements his standing as a competent manager befitting those brogues. His attitude, bordering on contempt, is deeply disappointing.

I don't bother criticising him anymore. Anyone with a modicum of knowledge of football could see when he failed to win 4 European matches against gutter opposition that he was useless. He never should have got the job - the football we played under Smith in his second stint was largely deplorable bar the last 6 games in his final season and his number 2 was never going to be an improvement. He has all of Smith's worst qualities magnified and none of his good ones.

Depressing isn't it? It wouldn't be so bad if you could see genuine progress since 2012 & the team was good to watch but neither has happened.

Those who constantly attack the board(and some of their criticism is valid I agree) need to realise also that significant resources such as this £20m salaries figure have been made available to a manager who continues not to make best use of these resources and his position should now be untenable as a result

Depressing isn't it? It wouldn't be so bad if you could see genuine progress since 2012 & the team was good to watch but neither has happened.

Those who constantly attack the board(and some of their criticism is valid I agree) need to realise also that significant resources such as this £20m salaries figure have been made available to a manager who continues not to make best use of these resources and his position should now be untenable as a result

The board and Ally are as useless as each other. They are responsible for who manages us and they sanction any expenditure. Though I lose track of exactly who the current board are. To be honest, aside from Lewis Macleod the entire club needs nuked.

'Some of their criticism is valid'...jesus christ Rab. Try calling a spade a spade.

If Smith had never chucked it, we'd have had the same brand of football to endure since dropping to the bottom division, and similar signings too. By now, the fans would have been screaming for managerial change.

Ally has to go - very few doubt this now - but he's been sticking to the Smith template, and it's the template that is all wrong.

When change happens, we will need a manager who has a fresher, bolder and completely different approach.

The board and Ally are as useless as each other. They are responsible for who manages us and they sanction any expenditure. Though I lose track of exactly who the current board are. To be honest, aside from Lewis Macleod the entire club needs nuked.

'Some of their criticism is valid'...jesus christ Rab. Try calling a spade a spade.

It wasn't the current board who set Ally's onerous remuneration contract.It was Martin bloody Bain and it got TUPE'd over to the newco.FWIW I think they would have got rid off him by now were it not for the exorbitant costs involved. How this will end I have no idea

how about the 800K a year plus bonus for ally?

but come on alloa are really really tough opposition

the man's a fucking clown and taking the absolute piss out of the Rangers support.

I was not counting our coaching staff's cut in the gravy train that is Rangers.