A super legend as a player but why is he allowed to still be manager....1 or 2 results could be swept under the carpet but the following shows he isn't the man.

Peterhead 2-2 Rangers

Berwick 1-1 Rangers

Annan 0-0 Rangers

Stirling 1-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Elgin

Rangers 1-1 Montrose

Stirling 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Annan

Rangers 0-0 Stirling

Montrose 0-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Peterhead

Rangers 1-1 Stranraer

Rangers 3-3 Stenhousemuir

Raith 1-0 Rangers (cup final)

Forfar 2-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Albion

Rangers 1-3 Dundee Utd

Brora Rangers 1-1 Rangers

Ventura Fusion County (no laughing at the back please) 3-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Hearts

Alloa 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-3 Hibs

Rangers 1-1 Alloa

Put those results into context and that the games were all in a 2 year period. Thing is we won the last two leagues at a canter points wise. The real story is the fact it was done with superior facilities and resources but never done it because we were better prepared professionally, but because we have better players. Better players who are poorly coached and managed.

Edited by Stimpy

The writing was on the wall during his first pre season where i think i am right in saying he lost to a 12th tier German amateur team or something. Friendly or not, that was a sure sign. Even as assistant when Walter gave him the reigns in cup matches, he took us to replays, extra time, penalties....then his diabolical competitive start, Malmo, Maribor, Hearts at Ibrox, Falkirk...then the disaster at Rugby Park.....His signings, tactics, interviews..............there is simply nothing to justify him staying, nothing. He and his wee group of pals do not have a future here and the sooner the board grow a set of balls the better.

The writing was on the wall during his first pre season where i think i am right in saying he lost to a 12th tier German amateur team or something. Friendly or not, that was a sure sign. Even as assistant when Walter gave him the reigns in cup matches, he took us to replays, extra time, penalties....then his diabolical competitive start, Malmo, Maribor, Hearts at Ibrox, Falkirk...then the disaster at Rugby Park.....His signings, tactics, interviews..............there is simply nothing to justify him staying, nothing. He and his wee group of pals do not have a future here and the sooner the board grow a set of balls the better.

As I see it there are two obstacles to getting rid off Ally:-

1) Costs involved in removing him and his coaching entourage

2) Being unable to identify a suitable replacement

Just to put some objective in this CV ...

Peterhead 2-2 Rangers

Berwick 1-1 Rangers

Annan 0-0 Rangers

Stirling 1-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Elgin

Rangers 1-1 Montrose

Stirling 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Annan

Rangers 0-0 Stirling

Montrose 0-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Peterhead

With as shyte a team as you have ever witnessed - performance-wise. Won promotion essentially hands down. Aim accomplished. (i.e. Promotion)

Rangers 1-1 Stranraer

Rangers 3-3 Stenhousemuir

Raith 1-0 Rangers (cup final)

Forfar 2-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Albion

Rangers 1-3 Dundee Utd

With 9 new players, some half decent displays, a horror-final vs Raith (22 scoring chances missed ... shyte happens in football), a luckless display against the Arabs and still, Aim accomplished (i.e. Promotion) and, if people care to remember, losing not a single league game all season (no matter against whom*).

Brora Rangers 1-1 Rangers

Ventura Fusion County (no laughing at the back please) 3-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Hearts

Alloa 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-3 Hibs

Rangers 1-1 Alloa

... a season can be lost in November**, but none have ever been won in November. Even if Hearts hammer us 5-0 next Saturday. Throwing pre-season friendlies into the hat is desperate though.

I don't like what we have seen these last few years any single bit more than anyone else. Many of the displays even in games that we have won were a disgrace for people living our dream. To lay that solely down on Ally's doorstep is simplification at its worst though. He is a big part of that particular problem, much like missing a dominant captain on the field of play as well as someone/-two/-three who can take a lacklustre game by the scruff of the neck and take it to the opposition. Likewise, there seems to be no-one out there yet willing to tell these players that their future at this club is at stake.

* For it is utter rubbish to throw this into his face, but when he beats these plummers and postmen 5-0 it is the least you expect of him and his, no matter what. You can't have it both ways though.

** Remember how we hared ahead of the Yahoos in 2011, only to give it all away later on, points deduction or not? It's always thrown into the hat when Ally's head is on the block, but do people really believe that this only works for Rangers? If so, you'd ask at which time they started to watch football.