In fact, the Celtic v Arbroath one was a replay! Arbroath got a 1-1 draw with them at Parkhead in Dec' 2012 and the replay in Arbroath which ended 0-1 was apparently very controversial!

all those examples show is that celtic are pish

which they are

manged by a manger who was dreadful

This is getting silly now. We're a club and fanbase going nowhere.

Is it really all that 'silly' to say let's look at it with a bit of balance, fairness and some wider ranging facts than just our own poor results?

I'm not trying to defend Ally here btw! All I'm saying is it's definitely a more complex discussion than just rhyming off Ally's poorest results.

Calling clubs and their players 'dross' is really disrespectful gunslinger.

When we were in the 3rd & 4th tier playing so-called 'dross' some of those very same teams were meeting SPL teams (who weren't in disarray like us) in the Cups and often giving them really tough games and even causing upsets.

In fact, there were even Highland and Junior League sides doing the same and there's DOZENS of examples. One that springs to mind is a very strong Hearts team before their admin event being extremely fortunate indeed to beat Auchinleck Talbot at Tynecastle a couple of years ago.

Another one that springs to mind is Celtic going up to Arbroath in the Scottish Cup and being very VERY lucky to walk away with a win.

That's two examples where the better team just scraped through an extremely tough match, but there's numerous examples of SPL/top flight club defeats to lower league opposition in the past few years.

It's not disrespectful whatsoever. Lower league Scottish teams are among the worst in Europe, if they are not dross then I don't know what is.

The majority of the SPL is awful let alone the lower leagues. When any team outwith the old firm play in Europe they get destroyed by the gutter of Europe. The old firm generally don't do much better.

Is it really all that 'silly' to say let's look at it with a bit of balance, fairness and some wider ranging facts than just our own poor results?

I'm not trying to defend Ally here btw! All I'm saying is it's definitely a more complex discussion than just rhyming off Ally's poorest results.

If you want to be balanced then tell me some of Ally's managerial qualities?

There have been some poor results, but it's much more than that. The style of football has long since past its sell-by date. Many were sick of it under Smith and even more are sick of it now.

The signings have been unimaginative and safe. They have been tried, tested and elderly rather than young, exciting and up and coming - and Lee McCulloch is undroppable.

The money that is being paid to the management team is another sickener. We're all in this together? It doesn't feel like it.

People are tired of funding an exercise in mediocrity, because that's what they perceive Rangers to be and they aren't going to do so indefinitely. Longstanding fans have packed it in. They not only don't go any more - they have stopped caring.

Just look around you at Ibrox. In this the most competitive of the lower divisions, fans are bored rigid with the poor fare on offer - as anyone with a pulse would be.

It's not just Ally, but Ally is most definitely a reason why many Rangers fans have had enough. Going to Ibrox is a triumph of loyalty over discernment.

This cannot go on indefinitely. If Hearts beat us and go nine points ahead, it should be game over for our management team.

It's not complex at all, it's very very simple. We are under the guidance of our worst ever football manager, a man who has no future at our club and a man who is completely out of his depth. A man who has made us a laughing stock. A man who lies to the support. A man who treats our fans with utter contempt yet still some worship him. A man who saw fit to take us to the bottom depths of Scottish football, part time football and thought it was ok to hide his Champions League salary from fans for as long as he could get away with it. A man who has supported and defended every failed board and owner at the club since he took over. On that note, yes it is silly, it is silly making up comparisons from other teams failures to somehow excuse why he is so shite. We all know the odd shock result happens in football, that is the game we love. We haven't had the odd shock result though, we have had numerous, many many. In fact in the last 3 or 4 years we have suffered several of the very wost most humiliating results in our entire history under him and yet here we have people still making excuses, still looking for ways to pardon such embarrassments. It's not on.

There's no defending Ally, his coaching staff and the players who were fielded for some of those results, but if we're going to be heavily critical of Ally it should be done fairly.

For a start, almost half of those poor results were in the season following our administration at a time when we had no 'pre-season' and total turmoil at the Club both on and off the pitch.

We started the season with players who knew they were heading out the door as soon as their agents could find them a club and due to the number of player departures that summer Ally was forced to play a whole bunch of kids who were completely raw and inexperienced.

It's fine for people to compare us to Hearts, but the comparison isn't necessarily a fair one because the situation at the two clubs following the respective admin/insolvency events was completely different.

For me, the biggest disappointment hasn't been the scattering of poor results or the frequent poor performances, it's been the player signing policy and the amount of money wasted on 2nd rate SPL journeymen with virtually zero entertainment value never mind sell-on value.

I see where you are coming from and hence why 1 or 2 results would be swept under the carpet but the list of results is building up, and just have a look at the opposition. The other thing is the level of performance has been dreadful.

Im pretty sure we could also go back to pre admin with the Maribor results etc and that was with a pretty decent team.

End of the day he just isn't the man who should be leading Rangers, its been known for too long.