Official: Clement Leaves while Burke Signs New Contract

I just don't see why the departure of Clement should be the catalyst for new signings - DM said when WS joined that there was money available so why would we need to wait for Clement to go.

I would like to see Brown come in as he is versatile, not seen much of Culina so couldn't comment.

Would like to see a forward and another LM in there - as we presently lack depth at LM.

Had to post this. Was sent it by a friend who is on the follow follow website.

Can you spot the mistake?

UML

Clement has done quite well for us, nothing special though. He reads the game quite well and can break up play quite effectively from a deep position. His passing is nowhere near Hemdani though, or Ferguson. Brown to me looks to have much more going forward and sure as hell a lot more effective for the league we play in.

Clement has ambitions to get into the French team, I just can't see that at all. Getting in front of Michael Essien

:D

Had to post this. Was sent it by a friend who is on the follow follow website.

Can you spot the mistake?

UML

Clement has done quite well for us, nothing special though. He reads the game quite well and can break up play quite effectively from a deep position. His passing is nowhere near Hemdani though, or Ferguson. Brown to me looks to have much more going forward and sure as hell a lot more effective for the league we play in.

Clement has ambitions to get into the French team, I just can't see that at all. Getting in front of Michael Essien

:D

Lol, school-boy error.

I'm glad Burkey has signed a new deal, hopefully he can get back to playing how we all know he can. I think the contract talk has affected his performances recently. I really hope we use the Clement money wisely. Hopefully either on Brown or a left sided player

I think we should be looking to sell Burke in the next 18 months - strange thing to say after he has just signed a contract I know - but the fact he has only signed a 2 year deal doesn't inspire me that he wants to be here for the long term - and if that is the case we should be looking to get a fee for him.

I think we should be looking to sell Burke in the next 18 months - strange thing to say after he has just signed a contract I know - but the fact he has only signed a 2 year deal doesn't inspire me that he wants to be here for the long term - and if that is the case we should be looking to get a fee for him.

I think it might have been as much Rangers decision to make the deal a 2 year one, given Burkes history with injuries.