After 3pm apparently for those on Sky Go or in the house!

He's going to be explaining the Ashley loans... :whistle:

Comments:

- David Somers claims Dave King consortium investment offer was breaching regulatory requirements so rejected them at 'Stage One'.

- Somers claims 8 people were in King consortium but SA businessman refused to provide names and proof of funds.

- Somers said that King was prepared to offer up 3 names before giving the rest if agreement made in principle.

- Stage Two represented comparing Ashley and Kennedy bids whereby former was approved due to better deal on interest and security

- Somers also claims Rangers make a lot of money from existing retail deal with Mike Ashley.

Edited by Frankie

would be nice if he was as concerned about naming all the previous investors BPH springs to mind.... apparently King is responding later. cant help but think he has to lay everything on the table in terms of the deal he proposed. if he isn't straight up then it leaves doubts as to whether he actually proposed a deal that could be accepted..

I wonder what security Kennedy wanted?

Did Kennedy really want interest back on his loan?

Why couldn't King provide proof of funds?

Why did King refuse to name 5 members of his consortium?

I thought we earned nothing from merchandising? Somers claims we do, a lot according to him.

I thought we earned nothing from merchandising? Somers claims we do, a lot according to him.

That'll be the same Somers who told the AGM that he couldn't remember who appointed him.

The same Somers who stated we should be grateful for Brian Stockbridge.

The same Somers who claimed the fans protested against apartheid.

Why do we need a loan from Ashley then? Somers talks nonsense imo.

As a listed company, how the hell are this lot allowed to get away with these lies ?? This guy is obvioulsy put forward as the puppet to spout nonsense on behalf of his employers.

Do AIM and the regulators not monitor the pish and activities that comes from these chancers ??