just seen an extract from it....pretty much as Frankie described.........they are also saying Craig Whyte is arranging with the police to return and help them with their enquiries

also waiting for Dave King's reaction

If Whyte is coming back on his own accord then that suggests he is somehow - although I don't know how ! - confident that they can't stick anything on him.

When will this hell be over ffs ?!!!

If Whyte is coming back on his own accord then that suggests he is somehow - although I don't know how ! - confident that they can't stick anything on him.

Oh - I think he will be bricking it this time. I think he knew he had no choice. He's not like Ronnie Biggs who could go anywhere because he had made his money. Whyte would need to show face as he is still skint and he needs to keep wheeling and dealing.

Oh - I think he will be bricking it this time. I think he knew he had no choice. He's not like Ronnie Biggs who could go anywhere because he had made his money. Whyte would need to show face as he is still skint and he needs to keep wheeling and dealing.

He would need to live in a piss-hole country for the rest of his life. Not every one can do that.

If this report about Whyte coming home to "assist" Police Scotland in their investigation is true, it suggests to me that this may be first sign of a falling out between thieves. One or two others may now be reviewing their position. Wait and watch.

I can't actually get excited by any of this or get my hopes up. After us living through the past few years of misery and everything going against us I can barely imagine that any good news will come from this. Hope I'm wrong, but there will be someone somewhere working to clear these coonts.

Glass half empty loyal :(