I doubt Ashley is in this to lose, all avenues will be covered as he is not known for losing to often.

The problem being that Ashely winning doesn't neccesarily mean Rangers winning.

Too many supporters are once again getting behind an individual and not thinking about the club. Many of them have spent the Rangers soap opera in a serially duped state.

Too many supporters are once again getting behind an individual and not thinking about the club. Many of them have spent the Rangers soap opera in a serially duped state.

And many other are understandably getting punch drunk with it all.

And many other are understandably getting punch drunk with it all.

"Punch drunk" and/or scunnered and it will steer an increasing amount of people and perhaps their children away from Ibrox.

29,458 paid to watch the sad spectacle that was a home daw against Alloa, the lowest crowd for a League match at Ibrox for some considerable time, I'd think.

I am old enough to sort the wheat from the chaff, tell me how people calling for boycotts and to not buy club merchandise are helping the club and the situation, I think you will find the followers of those avenues of action are the ones serially duped. There is a saying, you always hurt the one you love, just about covers the serially duped boycotters in my book.

I am old enough to sort the wheat from the chaff, tell me how people calling for boycotts and to not buy club merchandise are helping the club and the situation, I think you will find the followers of those avenues of action are the ones serially duped. There is a saying, you always hurt the one you love, just about covers the serially duped boycotters in my book.

You seem to want to forget the Past and what led to this point when it would be more instructive for you to learn from it, regardless of your age. The past is serial gulibility that for some turns into stupidity when they refuse to learn lessons.

The Present is an omnishambles at all levels and that has everything to do with what has gone by and the chancers that many supporters have backed blindly. It is also about police investigations that encompass periods when a substantial part of the current main shareholding block was in the building.

The short to medium term Future is dark and it is only to what degree, that is to be determined.

Perhaps you should respect supporters who are sick and scunnered of all the dishonesty and greed and have decided not to continue funding a dishonest omnishambles, they want transparency and the present incumbents don't deliver. They tend to respect the decisions of those who still attend.

I don't forget anything even if most of it is unsubstantiated, I simply have no respect for those willing to inflict damage on the club without a thought as to the ultimate ramifications.

That one line enboldened above shows that you never really knew, what you say you don't forget.

There is no simple longterm solution and your lack of respect towards others compounds your dupability.