Does anyone on here actually believes that not going to Ibrox will hurt the shareholders more than the club? Or, to be more precise, that any money raked in via tickets goes anywhere else than in running the club right now? When we apparently need to take loans to actually have the cash to pay people? I would like to get an explanation how that would work.

for me starve the fuckers out and we pick up what is left and rebuild AGAIN. would be happier with that , whatever it looks like, than this current pie of shit that we have become. pish team, disgrace of a manager, as for the people running the club, they defy description. I HATE US as we are I will take the risk that we can eventually (this could take another few years) become a great club again..as long as this lot have cash coming in they will hang on with their finger tips...

Does anyone on here actually believes that not going to Ibrox will hurt the shareholders more than the club? Or, to be more precise, that any money raked in via tickets goes anywhere else than in running the club right now? When we apparently need to take loans to actually have the cash to pay people? I would like to get an explanation how that would work.

you can be sure it's going to lambias staying in mar hall.

you can be sure it's going to pay of directors just because ashley wants them gone.

do you really believe we get value for money.

for me starve the fuckers out and we pick up what is left and rebuild AGAIN. would be happier with that , whatever it looks like, than this current pie of shit that we have become. pish team, disgrace of a manager, as for the people running the club, they defy description. I HATE US as we are I will take the risk that we can eventually (this could take another few years) become a great club again..as long as this lot have cash coming in they will hang on with their finger tips...

I agree with the sentiment and also hate what we have become but I couldn't handle another lower leagues journey, if it came to that.

Disgraceful statement by King, ruin the club for his own interests? a big no from me

I don't care who runs the club as long as I have a club to support

Possibly in the junior leagues then with this shower pilfering daily :(

Aye lets go to the top division again and work our way up. The fans will come flooding back and DK will make up any financial shortfall. :lol2:

It's all very well King calling for this, that and the other but in real terms such boycotts cause the club harm and results in the loss of jobs like we've heard about overnight.

Despite the valid concerns King has, for many fans it will be too difficult to do. With that in mind, I'd like to see a more positive strategy from him but given we've not seen this previously, I won't be holding my breath now.

Aye lets go to the top division again and work our way up. The fans will come flooding back and DK will make up any financial shortfall. :lol2:

well if you are happy as we are then that's fine rab. just keep spending your cash and shut your mouth and accept the fare being served up. Somers and Ashley will be delighted. just for your info I don't want DK making up any shortfall, I want the club to be self sufficient and well run.