Over £50m was on the actual club itself. We ain't a small business.

We aren't big enough to need million pound a year CEOs. We are wasting cash in startling volumes and only a fraction is actually on the park. Millions are simply flowing out to hedge funds, consultants, investors and there pals.

Our directors Dine and live at Mar hall our workers get minimum wage, zero hour contracts and made redundant.

The notion ashleys money will somehow be better spent than the other 70 million is nonsense.

From our recent share issue Wallace got 160k and Ahmed 300k.

From this loan Wallace got paid off.

The 3 million we got two weeks ago won't last till decembers wages.

Money just flows out of rangers and not into the park.

The problem with all these consortiums is that they are trying to enlist the support - knowing that there is a general malaise - but without actually offering us anything and without really telling us what their intentions are should they eventually get control. In addition, it does seem that they are trying to get control on the cheap. And it is always the same players and the same story.

So David, you want the support to boycott the club? Tell us what the risks are. What happens if you are successful and what happens if you are not? What is your vision for the club going forward? Where does the support fit into that vision? How are things going to be different if you get control.

You want a boycott? Give us a compelling reason to go down that road. And just being unhappy with the current board is not a compelling reason to try to bring the club to its knees so that you can buy it on the cheap.

We aren't big enough to need million pound a year CEOs. We are wasting cash in startling volumes and only a fraction is actually on the park. Millions are simply flowing out to hedge funds, consultants, investors and there pals.

Our directors Dine and live at Mar hall our workers get minimum wage, zero hour contracts and made redundant.

The notion ashleys money will somehow be better spent than the other 70 million is nonsense.

From our recent share issue Wallace got 160k and Ahmed 300k.

From this loan Wallace got paid off.

The 3 million we got two weeks ago won't last till decembers wages.

Money just flows out of rangers and not into the park.

CEO salary was £350k was it not?

Of the £70m you refer, which was rounded up from the actual £67m, £20m was "on the park" Almost 1/3, a fraction of course but a bloody large fraction!

Can you show us here and now that hedge funds and investors are taking millions out the club?

Consultant fees i grant you because it is there in black and white. Anything upto £7m from that £67m. God knows who to or what for. We were told umpteen times the IPO costs were far too high.

Our directors are rich businessmen, that is what they do. Millions of folk across the country earn minimum wage, that's life. Zero hour contracts have only just came to light because of the recent Sports Direct revelations. Folk are made redundant all the time too, that is life as well, it happens. What i don't understand is why we are cutting the small fry when we have rich footballers earning fortunes doing and contributing nothing.

No one knows how Ashleys money will be spent, if at all, everyone is guessing.

It flows out because we are big business with hundreds of employees and a multi multi million pound squad and coaching team to keep. As well as a huge stadium and world class training facility which neither run on chocolate buttons.

I hear what you are saying and i share in your fear to a certain extent but i just can't buy into this people taking money out the club stuff. I just don't see where they would get it from.

This is what i think our expenses will be on the next set of accounts.

£12m on wages for players and coaches.

£16m on other operating costs.

If our outgoings on next months annual accounts are more than £28m for the year then something is obviously wrong.

That is normal every day running costs, not including any directors or investors "take" or "bonuses". Our turnover will likely be around £18m at most i think. That leaves a £10m black hole, hence the need for loans i guess. I don't see where or how anyone can siphon off anything, we simply don't have it. There is not enough money going into the club for anyone to steal anything.

Now by my reconning with that £3m to keep our "lights on" loan from Ashley, that should keep us going for about 5 weeks only. God knows what we are going to do come the end of December. I have to agree with you again, we won't have the money to pay the bills including player wages.

Green earned a million as ceo.

We know how some of ashleys money is being spent Mar hall and pay offs. We know million only covers 2 months of shortfall.

He may have, 2 years ago. Wallaces salary and Mathers was around £350k. I expect the next man, or woman, to get similar.

If we make it to December then Ashleys money will have paid the electricity and gas bills and player, coach and managers wages. That is it. There is nothing extra for anyone to take or use. There is nothing else.

And walaces pay off. Lambias wages and Mar hall costs. It will have paid all sorts of shit that we don't need.

Ashley should at least have the decency to pay Wallace off out his own pocket.

If we need another loan before December you will be right, if not, you are wrong. Time will tell. Ashley has gave us enough to get through till Xmas. It's surely upto the clubs lifeblood to keep our club alive after that? We can't keep getting loans or expecting rich men to bail us out.

If we need another loan before December you will be right, if not, you are wrong. Time will tell. Ashley has gave us enough to get through till Xmas. It's surely upto the clubs lifeblood to keep our club alive after that? We can't keep getting loans or expecting rich men to bail us out.

I am just taking the boards word for how long it will last.

I am just taking the boards word for how long it will last.

They told the RIFC plc shareholders 7 days ago (via a Stock Exchange announcement with regards to the additional £1m loan from Mike Ashley) that "further working capital in addition to the Facility will be needed before the end of the year".

That one comment doesn't tell us when the cash will run out, but it certainly suggests that Ashley's recent £3 million in loans will NOT be enough to pay December's bills.