Rangers book now available for Christmas

Guest livi_true_blue

Guest livi_true_blue

My Rangers memories book is finally finished, now titled “It’s a Glasgow Rangers story”

2hr3aqg.jpg

The book looks at 75 years of Rangers history, from the countries dark days of World War 2 up to the club’s dark days of 2014. Fortunately there are a few highlights in between.

With over one hundred contributions from the general Rangers support, it tells the story of Scotland’s # 1 football club. Not the full story of course, one book could never do that, that’s why it’s just “a Glasgow Rangers Story”

The release date is planned as the 8th of December, though that may move backwards of forwards by a couple of days. If anyone fancies a copy as Christmas stocking filler, let me know on here, or PM and I’ll reserve a copy to guarantee delivery before Xmas.

All proceeds of the book, after expenses, will be split between the Rangers Charity Foundation and the Scottish War Blind.

The book will be available from myself, either at Ibrox, or by post, I’ll be setting up a website soon with all the details. It will also be available on Amazon, but in order that the charities benefit, it would be better to order direct.

The economics of publishing means that a book sold direct will give £5 or so to the charities, a book sold through Amazon only £1.

More details soon.

I’ll be messaging or e-mailing all contributors soon with details of their submissions.

Guest livi_true_blue

Thanks Craig and JTP, I will keep you updated.

Bluedell ... I'm hoping to get it out in e-format, but concentrating on the paperback at the moment.

Guest livi_true_blue

UPDATE.

The printers have been in touch, and I now expect to have the books in my possession on Thursday 11th December.

Should be able to start despatching, hopefully on that day, or more likely the next day, Friday December 12th … in plenty time for Christmas!

NEXT STEP.

I’ll be uploading a website very soon with full details, and methods of payment. Pre-orders can be taken, with items despatched as soon as I receive the books myself.

Any questions, comments, PM or e-mail on: a-rangers-story@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who left messages, or sent PMs ... I'll be in touch when I can confirm everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest livi_true_blue

ANOTHER UPDATE

Release date is now confirmed as Wednesday 10th December. Plenty of time for Christmas.

Website for payment details and a wee look at the book content can be found on:

http://www.a-rangers-story.co.uk

Front page has all the info, the remainder is just an excuse to post some good and, or, important Rangers pictures.

Note for those wanting to make multiple orders. I’ve set up the PAYPAL link as best as I could, there is a drop down menu to order from one up to four books, with the postage costs added in. However, when the PAYPAL screen pops up, it will say quantity 1 in the summary sheet, regardless of the number of books ordered. Rest assured that you will get the correct number of books. I’ll send a confirmation e-mail on receipt of any order to make sure all is okay.

Tried to get the correct quantity to show on this sheet, but after a day and a half of phaffing about, I gave up!

Books will be posted out either on the same day, or the next day, on receipt of order. Just depends on when the order comes in.

Any pre-orders will be posted out as soon as the books arrive.

Any questions, problems with payments, or anything ... PM or mail on

a-rangers-story@hotmail.com

As ever, just a reminder, that all proceeds after expenses will be split between the Scottish War Blind, and the Rangers Charity Foundation ... I’m also intending to make a donation to the Founders Trail to aid with their fund towards the restoration of Bill Struth’s gravestone