Hopefully someone sets Merlin straight too because he still appears to be playing a big part in coordinated attacks and spin/propaganda against Dave King.

He's been quick of the mark -

Bitter War Of Words Continues

November 21, 2014 / billmcmurdo

The war of words between Sandy Easdale and Dave King took a new turn tonight with the King camp claiming they had email evidence that Easdale had, indeed, asked for assurances that he and brother James would not be culled should Kingco win the boardroom battle.

That prompted this response from Easdale’s advisors:-

Statement from Jack Irvine on behalf of Sandy Easdale

Mr King’s most recent claims have been examined by Mr Easdale’s legal adviser, Professor Peter Watson. Mr King has already been contacted by Professor Watson over his comments and asked for clarification. We will be saying nothing further on the matter.

The flurry of statements and counter-statements is fascinating but many Gers fans are fed up with it.

It has to be said that, for all the sniping going on, one brutal reality has to be faced.

King and his cohorts have lost the battle and their pronouncements seem more and more like sour grapes.

Dave King may be filling a lot of newspaper space right now but neither he nor his cronies will be filling a Rangers blazer anytime soon.

I'm sure you would still find a way to defend him. Why so many want to do that is beyond me. I'll not comment on his character because I don't want the website to get another letter from his lawyers.

If evidence is available and published there is nothing to defend, since when has the most vitriolic Rangers hating organ become the Torah, the expectation of evidence to facilitate statements claimed to be fact is an every day request not restricted to football forums, but however a distinct stranger in the Rangers hating press. After the record allowed the comments they have about Rangers, I wouldn't believe the date on the paper unless confirmed by documented evidence.

If evidence is available and published there is nothing to defend, since when has the most vitriolic Rangers hating organ become the Torah, the expectation of evidence to facilitate statements claimed to be fact is an every day request not restricted to football forums, but however a distinct stranger in the Rangers hating press. After the record allowed the comments they have about Rangers, I wouldn't believe the date on the paper unless confirmed by documented evidence.

The evidence was published. If it is incorrect I'm sure SE will be quick to get toxic onto the case. It's bizarre that you foam at the mouth with regard to anything the Daily Record do, but your sort bend over backwards to defend our real enemies and destroyers. I'll go out on a limb and guess you were very pro-Green? Am I right? Of course I am. You probably still are.

He's been quick of the mark -

Bitter War Of Words Continues

November 21, 2014 / billmcmurdo

The war of words between Sandy Easdale and Dave King took a new turn tonight with the King camp claiming they had email evidence that Easdale had, indeed, asked for assurances that he and brother James would not be culled should Kingco win the boardroom battle.

That prompted this response from Easdale’s advisors:-

Statement from Jack Irvine on behalf of Sandy Easdale

Mr King’s most recent claims have been examined by Mr Easdale’s legal adviser, Professor Peter Watson. Mr King has already been contacted by Professor Watson over his comments and asked for clarification. We will be saying nothing further on the matter.

The flurry of statements and counter-statements is fascinating but many Gers fans are fed up with it.

It has to be said that, for all the sniping going on, one brutal reality has to be faced.

King and his cohorts have lost the battle and their pronouncements seem more and more like sour grapes.

Dave King may be filling a lot of newspaper space right now but neither he nor his cronies will be filling a Rangers blazer anytime soon.

They will be saying nothing further on the matter because they know it's true.

How some of our fans cannot see through these cancerous enemies is beyond me.

The evidence was published. If it is incorrect I'm sure SE will be quick to get toxic onto the case. It's bizarre that you foam at the mouth with regard to anything the Daily Record do, but your sort bend over backwards to defend our real enemies and destroyers. I'll go out on a limb and guess you were very pro-Green? Am I right? Of course I am. You probably still are.

He's very transparent as usual, mate.

They do mate, just they hate others more.

Makes you sick.

Unfortunately that's very true.

For some, Rangers comes a poor second to their petty squabbling and feuds with other Rangers fans.

Pathetic and heart-breaking at the same time.