The evidence was published. If it is incorrect I'm sure SE will be quick to get toxic onto the case. It's bizarre that you foam at the mouth with regard to anything the Daily Record do, but your sort bend over backwards to defend our real enemies and destroyers. I'll go out on a limb and guess you were very pro-Green? Am I right? Of course I am. You probably still are.

I have very high standards for Rangers, I am a David Holmes man through and through, I doubt we will ever see his calibre at Ibrox again.

Chris Graham ‏@ChrisGraham76 6m6 minutes ago

Oh my. It looks like Jack is lawyering up. One word PR pigmy. Veritas.

embarrassing stuff

That does not even register on the embarrassing meter compared to the club board.

I have very high standards for Rangers, I am a David Holmes man through and through, I doubt we will ever see his calibre at Ibrox again.

We are certainly a long way from there now.

Easdales, Somers, Ashley, all there for Rangers !!!

Absolutely no chance.

If evidence is available and published there is nothing to defend, since when has the most vitriolic Rangers hating organ become the Torah, the expectation of evidence to facilitate statements claimed to be fact is an every day request not restricted to football forums, but however a distinct stranger in the Rangers hating press. After the record allowed the comments they have about Rangers, I wouldn't believe the date on the paper unless confirmed by documented evidence.

You're right - there's no excuse for anyone using the Record.

How would you describe the use of Chris McLaughlin, BBC Scotland, Jack Irvine and Bill McMurdo? Do you believe these people?

You're right - there's no excuse for anyone using the Record.

How would you describe the use of Chris McLaughlin, BBC Scotland, Jack Irvine and Bill McMurdo? Do you believe these people?

Unless I have missed a beat I am sure he will have huge hatred for the first two and forever lasting love for the latter.

Unless I have missed a beat I am sure he will have huge hatred for the first two and forever lasting love for the latter.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter. I don't believe the Record, I don't believe the BBC and I certainly don't believe anyone from the Easdale family who appear happy to mislead all of us on a day to day basis. As such, for anyone to try and infer one party is above the other in their use of the media is also less than honest.

Quattro or whatever alias he's using this week on knows this full well. Before I ban him again, maybe he can explain why he continues to hide behind a variety of logins and proxies across the community and does what he does? Because I certainly can't begin to understand him and I doubt David Holmes could either...

Is that you Baws...... nah surely not

It's the guy that was Traditionalist on here, got binned by Frankie for making comments about FS. I could be wrong, it's hard to tell this group apart.

This poster though makes comments about footballing issues (like traditionalist I agree with his views on this front). Bawsburst never comments on anything that isn't board room stuff or 'Alistair'.

:merlin2:

Quattro or whatever alias he's using this week on knows this full well. Before I ban him again, maybe he can explain why he continues to hide behind a variety of logins and proxies across the community and does what he does? Because I certainly can't begin to understand him and I doubt David Holmes could either...

His IP address might shed some light, as I'm sure you have thought about before, or maybe he uses proxies.......:smokin: