The next attendance at Ibrox could be our lowest in over 30 years.

A better indicator might well be the cowdenbeath league game on the 6th December.

we could very easily lose the next 2 cup games and have a set of horrendous accounts out - if they ever appear.

But who will remove him if he wont walk? That is the question no one can answer.

How bad do things need to get?

The club can't afford to sack him - he'll have to walk and he's not going to.

Ally's fucking horrendous performance is only matched and exceeded by the despicable performance of those on the Board.

Hunter sums it up for me Rab. We've no money to sack him unless Ashley increases his loan which we also can't afford. We're fucked from top to bottom.

In all honesty any true Rangers would resign with dignity and no demands.

But who will remove him if he wont walk? That is the question no one can answer.

How bad do things need to get?

It will be my first and last of this season. (Unless things drastically change)

It'll be my first since October.

A better indicator might well be the cowdenbeath league game on the 6th December.

we could very easily lose the next 2 cup games and have a set of horrendous accounts out - if they ever appear.

I'm not going if he's still in charge, despite my attendance at the Gersnet Dinner the same day.

I don't see Killie causing us any real bother and Alloa is away anyway i think. After 2 victories he may well get out of jail again and some fans anger may have died down somewhat.

A home league game next Saturday would have been the perfect indicator.

Hunter sums it up for me Rab. We've no money to sack him unless Ashley increases his loan which we also can't afford. We're fucked from top to bottom.

You mean someone like Stuart McCall? A man I would take in a heartbeat as manager.

McCoist has no dignity. Just selfish pride and over confidence in his own ability as Rangers manager.

As Isaid earlier he needs removed. But how?