We are not going to win this division now. You have to realise that.

If anything Hertz will increase their 9 point lead as opposed to us reducing it.

Our only hope for promotion is playoffs where we'd face an improving Hibz side who have already won at ibrox

You seem to have a very defeatist attitude to our chances of league success Rab.

We've only played 14 games from 36 league games, with 22 still to play, so we're not even 40% of the way through the season.

There's a long way to go and absolutely no chance that Hearts will keep up their unbeaten run indefinitely.

This league is still ours to throw away IMO, but we clearly need to stop dropping points and win most of our games.

You seem to have a very defeatist attitude to our chances of league success Rab.

We've only played 14 games from 36 league games, with 22 still to play, so we're not even 40% of the way through the season.

There's a long way to go and absolutely no chance that Hearts will keep up their unbeaten run indefinitely.

This league is still ours to throw away IMO, but we clearly need to stop dropping points and win most of our games.

Can only go on what I've seen so far. It is very worrying indeed IMO.

I genuinely believe there is every chance we will not get promoted this season unless we get 3 or 4 quality players in January.

It's hardly ours to throw away when it's not even in our hands.

Can only go on what I've seen so far. It is very worrying indeed IMO.

I genuinely believe there is every chance we will not get promoted this season unless we get 3 or 4 quality players in January.

Hearts, just like many teams (including ourselves at times), have a habit of starting a season great and then going into a spell of dropping points like nobodies' business. That's just football.

We've had a poor start to the season, but I fully expect us to improve and stop dropping as many points.

Have a little faith Rab, if not in Ally or the players, then at least in the laws of averages. ;)

I don't think there is any chance of getting quality signings in. We have good enough players to win this league. We need someone to motivate and organise them.

Based on what?

The laws of averages, logic and common sense.

Hearts have had a good start to the season and we've had a bad one, but that's football and strings of results change very quickly.