Rangers Supporters Loyal now taking memberships

Haha - what a walloper! Bill's main aim in life appear to embarrass Rangers at every turn. Some batshit mental stuff going on inside his head.

I just want to know if I pay my tenner will he unblock me on twitter for asking him if he's ever cross swords with Jack Irvine in a McD's restaurant.

From the 30 seconds of digging from my mobile, the site is hosted on a free Web server which is also host to over 1000 other sites. Surly if they had even 2 members they could afford a vpn account at the very minimum since they have a donate system on it. I shall dig even further from the Linux laptop later

Monies raised will go to support the club and Rangers-related projects. For example, the RSL intends to retain the services of a solicitor to tackle anti-Rangers bias wherever it is found.

I can't help wondering if that will be the same solicitor who's Jack Irvine's buddy and employed by certain upstanding transport tycoons to threaten Rangers fans and Rangers sites with legal action?

We should be told! :whistle:

The lad on twitter that is claiming to have set it up is @stewartk15 .

Think he's a blogger on McMurdo's site but not sure.

Claims to be trying to unite the support but I can't for the life of me think how charging £10 to use a forum will help the support.