love the wee man exceptionally good player.

For me,over the last 10-15 years easily my favorite player,teriffic wee player.

I still can't get my head around him actually doing something to intentionally

hurt the club.Same goes for Davis and McGregor. But Whittaker I couldn't give a shit about.

I'm still hoping that one day that the truth will come out,and maybe clear these three.

I certainly don't hold anything against Naismith for the ill-advised press conference or for moving on.

He's done well for himself down south and held his own in a tough league for Scottish players to make a mark due to the amount of foreign players being signed.

He said "My loyalty is with Rangers, not with Sevco, who I don't know anything about." He was absolutely spot on with that. Why would he choose to lose more money in order to line the pockets of Green and his cohorts?

This shite about having his salary paid when injured is a complete red herring. Every club has to take out insurance which covers a player's wages when crocked, so it was the underwriter who picked up the tab, not Rangers.

You don't appear to understand how TUPE works either. If he and all the others had agreed to transfer their contracts over and then sit tight on their hefty contracts, where would that have left Green's little plan?

SEVCO were the new company who'd bought the assets including the club. He had and showed no loyalty to the club. McCoist doesnt get much right but was bang on with his assessment about Naismith and the others.They'll never be welcome back at Rangers.

I do understand TUPE. It's happened to me at least three times in my working life.

These players were never going to sit on their contracts and play in div3.Everyone knew that.

I certainly don't hold anything against Naismith for the ill-advised press conference or for moving on.

He's done well for himself down south and held his own in a tough league for Scottish players to make a mark due to the amount of foreign players being signed.

If he would apologise for that press conference it would be a start & tell us who advised him to spout that insulting nonsense

SEVCO were the new company who'd bought the assets including the club. He had and showed no loyalty to the club. McCoist doesnt get much right but was bang on with his assessment about Naismith and the others.They'll never be welcome back at Rangers.

I do understand TUPE. It's happened to me at least three times in my working life.

These players were never going to sit on their contracts and play in div3.Everyone knew that.

Green couldn't risk it.

I see you bought into Chuckle's moonbeams about keeping all these players then....

Green needed an overnight loan of 50k to keep the lights on - how would he have managed to pay Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McGregor etc until a club was found for them ? Answer... he couldn't risk it.

You have no idea what they would have done had they chosen to stay, so just for once, how about you stick to the facts instead of concocting yet another fucking conspiracy theory? It is also striking that you resort to using McCoist as a reference given the revelations that have come out about him and his reasons for staying.

If he would apologise for that press conference it would be a start & tell us who advised him to spout that insulting nonsense

We don't need an apology and we don't need Naismith to tell us who was advising him and the other players because it was widely known at the time that they were being advised by representatives from PFA Scotland, including Celtic supporting representatives from PFA Scotland.

We don't need to forgive or forget, but it's time we just put all that crap behind us and moved on.

We don't need an apology and we don't need Naismith to tell us who was advising him and the other players because it was widely known at the time that they were being advised by representatives from PFA Scotland, including Celtic supporting representatives from PFA Scotland.

We don't need to forgive or forget, but it's time we just put all that crap behind us and moved on.

some may forgive but I don't it'll be forgotten nor should it be.

He said "My loyalty is with Rangers, not with Sevco, who I don't know anything about." He was absolutely spot on with that. Why would he choose to lose more money in order to line the pockets of Green and his cohorts?

This shite about having his salary paid when injured is a complete red herring. Every club has to take out insurance which covers a player's wages when crocked, so it was the underwriter who picked up the tab, not Rangers.

You don't appear to understand how TUPE works either. If he and all the others had agreed to transfer their contracts over and then sit tight on their hefty wages, where would that have left Green's little plan?

Been saying that since it happened! :) Cheers.

You have no idea what they would have done had they chosen to stay, so just for once, how about you stick to the facts instead of concocting yet another fucking conspiracy theory? It is also striking that you resort to using McCoist as a reference given the revelations that have come out about him and his reasons for staying.

FFS which part of 'they weren't going to stay' is it you fail to understand ?????

The newco owning the club didnt want them on their salaries in div3 and the players didnt want to play in div3.

All that was asked was for them to TUPE over to allow the club to get nominal fees. Was that too much to ask?