Naismiths representative at the time was a Celtic supporter. Not sure about Whittaker.

I'd be more inclined to say it was legal advice he got from Wishart's players union.

IIRC it was Margater Gibbon of Bridge litigation. Guess who she supports?

I love Naismith. He made a mistake, who hasn't. Move on.

Belter of a player - his movement off the ball, timing of his runs behind his strikers and his work rate were fantastic. I always felt his best position was behind the strikers due to the timing of his runs - almost like a slightly more advanced Ian Durrant.

I don't blame him, even for that press conference - he and Whittaker were clearly ill-advised - who advised them ? Who knows. Everyone makes poor decisions and I am sure Naismith regrets having that Presser.

Belter of a player - his movement off the ball, timing of his runs behind his strikers and his work rate were fantastic. I always felt his best position was behind the strikers due to the timing of his runs - almost like a slightly more advanced Ian Durrant.

I don't blame him, even for that press conference - he and Whittaker were clearly ill-advised - who advised them ? Who knows. Everyone makes poor decisions and I am sure Naismith regrets having that Presser.

Well let him come out & apologise for that press conference then. Tell us who told him that nonsense. I think we know anyway

Steven Naismith saw Green for the scam artist that he is and told him where to go, whereas Lee "I would play for nothing" McCulloch was lauded as a true blue for continuing to pick up his massive salary.....because he knew that no other club would touch him on those rates.

Now, even with the benefit of hindsight, the hard of thinking still can't see what was going on and continue with this pathetic, uber-Bear vendetta against a player who comes from a good Rangers family and whose credentials are well known.

Well let him come out & apologise for that press conference then. Tell us who told him that nonsense. I think we know anyway

Apologise for telling it like it was?

Steven Naismith is the one who should be receiving them from those who have sullied is name in the past, and even worse, continue to do so to this day.

Apologise for telling it like it was?

Steven Naismith is the one who should be receiving them from those who have sullied is name in the past, and even worse, continue to do so to this day.

LOL. You're back.

Telling like what was? playing for SEVCO? That was insulting alright. Insulting to every one of us Rangers supporters.

Naismith saw an easy escape route to the premiership to double his salary and wasnt prepared to allow Rangers to get a nominal fee at a time when all monies were needed to start in div3.

No gratitiude from a player who'd 2 serious injuries at Rangers with lengthy lay offs and got his salary thro' paid them.

No one expected him, Whittaker and the rest to stay but all that was asked was to TUPE across like Goia,Boca & Edu did. Was that too much to ask?

LOL. You're back.

Telling like what was? playing for SEVCO? That was insulting alright. Insulting to every one of us Rangers supporters.

Naismith saw an easy escape route to the premiership to double his salary and wasnt prepared to allow Rangers to get a nominal fee at a time when all monies were needed to start in div3.

No gratitiude from a player who'd 2 serious injuries at Rangers with lengthy lay offs and got his salary thro' paid them.

No one expected him, Whittaker and the rest to stay but all that was asked was to TUPE across like Goia,Boca & Edu did. Was that too much to ask?

He said "My loyalty is with Rangers, not with Sevco, who I don't know anything about." He was absolutely spot on with that. Why would he choose to lose more money in order to line the pockets of Green and his cohorts?

This shite about having his salary paid when injured is a complete red herring. Every club has to take out insurance which covers a player's wages when crocked, so it was the underwriter who picked up the tab, not Rangers.

You don't appear to understand how TUPE works either. If he and all the others had agreed to transfer their contracts over and then sit tight on their hefty wages, where would that have left Green's little plan?

Edited by Rangersitis