Another week, another yapping session and another "fresh start" (how many is that?)

must be getting paid for these interviews as there is no other explanation for talking that amount of shit day after day.

The Jig quotes in Chris Jack's 'article' were copied and pasted directly from one of the official Gers articles which was published on the Rangers site yesterday.

This one: Determined To Make It Right

Tuesday, 25 November 2014 16:00

Determined To Make It Right

Written by Alice Hedworth

c528f6c25193f2b94234abdd8732f524_XL.jpg

CAPTAIN Lee McCulloch says the Rangers team have an huge sense of determination to put their wrongs right.

The centre back insists the Light Blues are capable of closing the gap at the top of the Championship table.

Stevie Smith’s red card was the turning point on a disappointing day at Tynecastle – but the skipper doesn’t believe anything is over yet.

McCulloch said: “There is definitely a sense of determination amongst the boys to make up the nine point gap.

“We’re not even half way through the season yet, so to say that we’ve lost the league now is a wee bit premature.

“Obviously there is a bit of a gap there but it’s one that we need to look at and be positive that we can try and close it.

“There has been a lot of criticism flying about for the team and rightly so.

“We need to use that as motivation to try and get back and close that gap - there is still a lot of football to be played.

“We know that gap is big but it is not mathematically impossible and everyone in this team believes we can do it.”

The Rangers players gathered at Murray Park on Monday and Tuesday to watch over the defeat, as well as take part in their usual training sessions.

36-year old McCulloch admits there has been a sombre mood around the training ground following Saturday’s result.

But with a Scottish Cup tie this Sunday he and his teammates are all too aware they must look forward.

He said: “There has to be a fresh start from now, Sunday was a day of rest for everybody and then Monday was a day of reflection at Murray Park.

“That is out of the way now and the best way to look at it is that it’s a new chapter.

“We have watched the game again and I think first half we were probably the better team and created the most chances.

“This is a disappointing moment but we need to look forward, which is what we’ll do all week in training ahead of Kilmarnock.

“We need to return our form to that of the winning run we were on - we went eight games unbeaten after the Hibs game and only lost one goal.

“It is vital we get back to that and pretty quick, especially in the league but we also want to continue our Scottish Cup run.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8147-determined-to-make-it-right

I was gutted when we signed McCulloch. And to this day I have never changed my stance on this. I cringe when his name is read out on the teamsheet and have done since day one.

The guy is a dreadful footballer and has made millions out of us in his time here.

Can't wait to see the back of him to be honest - but no doubt McCoist will extend his contract !!!

The worst 'captain' in our history.

Look on the bright side, I doubt it is much over £10 million he has cost the club, £12 million max.

Look on the bright side, I doubt it is much over £10 million he has cost the club, £12 million max.

and he has been worth every penny :(

yes bears - to have the 'honour' of having oor Lee play for our club for the past 7 years or so, it has cost us in the region of £12m. His transfer fee alone was ridiculous for the standard of player he was. Money well spent/invested I'm sure you'll all agree :frown:

Staggering and embarrassing amount of money to shell out for a player of Jig's standard, but thankfully Charles Green planted money trees at Auchenhowie.