Rangers may be prevented from playing in Europe because of Ashley

i think the point is we should not be concerning ourselves with Europe at present.We'll be lucky to be in the top division next season as things stand

Do we as a fanbase not bitch and moan at the Club for such short-term thinking ?

i think the point is we should not be concerning ourselves with Europe at present.We'll be lucky to be in the top division next season as things stand

Yeah, lets forget about our main potential source of future revenue and continue to apply absolutely no planning or thought to anything that extends beyond the following week.

yeah lets just chuck the cup in case we make it.

No need for that as Newcastle are unlikely to qualify for Europe anyway, so the whole thing is probably irrelevant for the foreseeable future even if we did qualify ourselves.

No need for that as Newcastle are unlikely to qualify for Europe anyway, so the whole thing is probably irrelevant for the foreseeable future even if we did qualify ourselves.

They have more chance than us, currently sitting in a European qualification place atm i think.

They have more chance than us, currently sitting in a European qualification place atm i think.

Meh, they're 5th after 12 games and they've only finished that high once in 7 years under Ashley.

Plus, there's currently only a 7 point gap between 4th place Man U and 16th place Villa.

So many English sides qualify that Newcastle getting in again at some point in the near future isn't that unlikely.

Interestingly, prior to Ashley's arrival in 2007, Newcastle competed in Europe 11 times in the previous 13 seasons. Since Ashley's arrival 7 years ago, they have featured once.

No wonder they hate him.