RIFC plc accounts to June 30 released. AGM December 22 at Ibrox

Me too SC, but they don't make any sense (the increase is the same thing, basically - it is not two increases, it is the one increase reported twice - I think) but they don't tie up with the rest of it in any case.

Me too SC, but they don't make any sense (the increase is the same thing, basically - it is not two increases, it is the one increase reported twice - I think) but they don't tie up with the rest of it in any case.

Yeah, it's well above my head. Like a foreign language. This is where we need guys like FS and BD to tell us what is what.

I can't follow them at all, little makes sesne. Retail is up to 7million + (but then I guess we don't get to touch it - but what does that figure consist of anyway? If £3million plus was locked away at the end of June and the figures don't go far beyond that how is it £7.6million?

Also why is Ashley's 3 million recent loan(s) in figures for the first half of the year?

did we actually receive £7.6m from Rangers Retail? or is it still with Rangers Retail?

We knew that. I expected worse.

They just look far healthier than i thought they would. Can't believe turnover is over £25m. I predicted about £18m. We knew we were running at a loss, that isn't new info, it's not earth shattering or news, frankly even i thought we were running at a far higher loss. Again i guessed around £500k per month. I dont' see what else i am missing. I can't see the huge director salaries or money that the sp!vs/hedge funds were stealing, where does it show us this?

Stunned by these figures quite frankly.

At June 2014, £3,069,000 cash relating to Rangers Retail Limited "not immediately available as working capital.

then we're taking 3m loans form ashley?

really?

Severance payments were made to directors in the year of £566,000

Another Rangers accounts find: "...obligation of Rangers Retail Ltd to purchase stock at cost higher than resale value for season 2013/14."

Just to reiterate that. Rangers paid £411,000 under obligation to buy stock through Rangers Retail Ltd at a cost higher than resale value.

Bloody hell!!