RIFC plc accounts to June 30 released. AGM December 22 at Ibrox

Was never going to get accepted. DK knew that too. It was a tactic by DK to effectively rule out administration.

Why would DK want to rule out administration? An administration would allow the company to dump all the onerous contracts - It's Ashley who doesn't want an administration

Why would DK want to rule out administration? An administration would allow the company to dump all the onerous contracts - It's Ashley who doesn't want an administration

Why would a court allow a business to go into an administration if someone had £16M to put in it?

DK effectively closed off the administration option for the board. Now they've to find £8m.

I don't think it would, it'd have to be liquidation to get rid of them and even then there might be issues with 'ownership' of x, y or z.

Rangers Retail seems to be as loaded as ever towards SD/MA.

Have to look into it more closely.

Why would a court allow a business to go into an administration if someone had £16M to put in it?

DK effectively closed off the administration option for the board. Now they've to find £8m.

£8m to cover this years loss? What about the 5 new players we have signed since then and the shortfall from the attendances which have halved? It's only going to get worse and worse.

ashley witholding over 3 million from us now.

selling us stock for more than it's worth.

no sign of him underwriting a share issue or investing.

the nutters better find a new hero to take us to the cl.

We need to study the retail deal further using the new info, distill the facts and present them in laymans terms......................then if the facts are as we suspect, consider a campaign regards avoiding Xmas spend in Rangers merchandise.

We need to study the retail deal further using the new info, distill the facts and present them in laymans terms......................then if the facts are as we suspect, consider a campaign regards avoiding Xmas spend in Rangers merchandise.

The board have probably given a guarantee of what Ashley should get on Xmas merchandise and if it falls short we'll have to make up the difference

one of the Herald's key points on the accounts

"The club's first-team wage bill was 26 per cent of turnover - down from 43 per cent the previous season."

surely this is an acceptable proportion

Am I a bestial necropheliac.....or am I flogging a dead horse ?

this has been raised before and I'm not sure it was defined. In football Does normal reporting of Ratio of wages to income only include first team squad? I may be wrong but I thought this figure included all wages (or at least all football related)??