There's a shock.

i said earlier I wasn't getting excited about this, as we always get our hopes dashed.

We simply don't get good news. When was the last time us bears got ANY good news. It just doesn't happen. NOTHING goes in our favour.

There's a shock.

i said earlier I wasn't getting excited about this, as we always get our hopes dashed.

We simply don't get good news. When was the last time us bears got ANY good news. It just doesn't happen. NOTHING goes in our favour.

what did you expect would happen MB? Whyte isn't a threat to others and, if his passport has been taken, he isn't a flight risk - so why would he be detained at the public's expense?

Sit back, relax and watch the show. bug-eyed Craigy is going down, the only question is who he's taking with him.

what did you expect would happen MB? Whyte isn't a threat to others and, if his passport has been taken, he isn't a flight risk - so why would he be detained at the public's expense?

Sit back, relax and watch the show. bug-eyed Craigy is going down, the only question is who he's taking with him.

I hope you're right mate, i really do - but I still remain cautious about this whole thing.

"I'll believe it when I see it" as they say.

P.S - do we know if his passport has actually been taken ?

Edit: James Cook ‏@BBCJamesCook 4m4 minutes ago

Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte charged with a fraudulent scheme in relation to the Companies Act. Bail conditional on surrender of passport

Wouldn't put it past the coont that he'll stick two fingers up to everyone by topping himself now !!!

Edited by MoodyBlue
Passport update

Unless this was actually the case, ain't it a sign of the times that no "horde" of utterly fed up Bluenoses lined the streets around court screaming "Death, Blood, and Vengeance!", stones and chains at the ready?

We have one of the softest, apathetic, unorganised, divided supports in world football.