I did read it and 'induced' is not convinced.

Anyway King and Bain for starters weren't convinced either in fact I doubt any board member was even Donald Muir though I do think he was certainly 'induced'!

Do you anticipate more arrests?

I'll be astounded if the other arrest warrant issued in London last week doesn't kick in immediately.

Doesn't seem to have. The c@nt is probably having a bottle of champers (paid for by you and I, in effect) and planning his weekend entertainment.

Doesn't seem to have. The c@nt is probably having a bottle of champers (paid for by you and I, in effect) and planning his weekend entertainment.

Thread on FF saying he's off to London to face charges down there too with a weekend behind bars.

Thread on FF saying he's off to London to face charges down there too with a weekend behind bars.

There are threads there celebrating all kinds of things - but none of them ever happen. they've had him banged up (in all senses) in Mexico, jailed and raped in the Bar-L and now heading for Bishopsgate. Meanwhile he's probably sipping some expensive bevvy and still hasn't seen the inside of a cell (unlike the Bear who shouted at him who is spending the night in one). I can't understand why people jump the gun and go crazy over supposedly good news after what we've been through. To expect it to turn out good eventually is bad enough but to anticipate and celebrate in advance after all the crushing disappointments is freaking madness.

There are threads there celebrating all kinds of things - but none of them ever happen. they've had him banged up (in all senses) in Mexico, jailed and raped in the Bar-L and now heading for Bishopsgate. Meanwhile he's probably sipping some expensive bevvy and still hasn't seen the inside of a cell (unlike the Bear who shouted at him who is spending the night in one). I can't understand why people jump the gun and go crazy over supposedly good news after what we've been through. To expect it to turn out good eventually is bad enough but to anticipate and celebrate in advance after all the crushing disappointments is freaking madness.

Pissing on parades should be a banning offence.:D

Pissing on parades should be a banning offence.:D

Maybe you are right - I'm too scunnered by it all. Scunnered by today and can't understand why anyone else is not. A bear is in jail. Whyte isn't. Even if Whyte was, we've still been and are f'cked as a club.

Anyone having a parade today - yep, I'll piss on it.

"I'll get me coat".....