told this by a solicitor , fraud trials in front of a jury are very complicated and very hard to prove , lets hope he is wrong and this wee man and his so called partners in crime all go to jail

What will be interesting is if others get implicated

Football fans, especially in Glasgow, are often blinded by prejudice.

To people who seriously dislike Rangers, Whyte and co are heroes. Will people like this put their prejudice to one side on a jury and call it as they see it?

Then there are Rangers fans who think Whyte and co should not be convicted simply because they were part of the club once - who see an attempt to convict as an attack on Rangers. This might seem strange but we have people amongst us who take this view.

I'm just not comfortable with this trial being held in Glasgow.

To people who seriously dislike Rangers, Whyte and co are heroes. Will people like this put their prejudice to one side on a jury and call it as they see it?

Then there are Rangers fans who think Whyte and co should not be convicted simply because they were part of the club once - who see an attempt to convict as an attack on Rangers. This might seem strange but we have people amongst us who take this view.

All I want to know is how this third-rate con artist managed to acquire Rangers at all. It didn't exactly take a Super Sleuth to uncover much of this - Jackson & traynor found out very soon after he moved in.

He must have had individuals pulling the strings along the way for him. These are the people we need to see convicted too.

they won't have the mental aptitude to do jury duty.

jury's do not just turn up they are selected so prejudice, whatever way that faces, should be weeded out.