If he were to become outright owner, which I am confident that he will, Rangers would be his company and his money to do with what he pleases as with any owner.

We need a level of sustainable investment that will continually see us at the top of the SPFL and in the Champions League group stages. That is where MA's head is at, in promoting his other business interests. To achieve this, we would need to at least equal scum fc's investment and in the grand scheme of things, is minuscule in the MA world and in how much he needs to sustain NUFC. We are a much bigger brand than them, so makes for good business sense. To generate serious cash, every football club needs to be successfull on the park. Win win all round and who knows he might even get to like us with a passion. How much more money are you looking for?

how is he going to do that?

If he were to become outright owner, which I am confident that he will, Rangers would be his company and his money to do with what he pleases as with any owner.

We need a level of sustainable investment that will continually see us at the top of the SPFL and in the Champions League group stages. That is where MA's head is at, in promoting his other business interests. To achieve this, we would need to at least equal scum fc's investment and in the grand scheme of things, is minuscule in the MA world and in how much he needs to sustain NUFC. We are a much bigger brand than them, so makes for good business sense. To generate serious cash, every football club needs to be successfull on the park. Win win all round and who knows he might even get to like us with a passion. How much more money are you looking for?

More propaganda nonsense. To make the CL group stages on a regular basis we would need to spend a fortune. As things stand we'd get tanked by the worst teams in the Europa.

In 7 seasons at Newcastle they have made the top half of the premiership twice under him.

It's a no brainier that we will never achieve that figure and if by some miracle and the time that we do, there will be little shares to trade when the new owner buys up what is currently available from all the institutional shareholders, to ensure that such a scenario never happens. What major investor, particularly one like MA would leave such a door open for others to influence what he does. No chance.

I understand RangersFirst have already explored the option of high net worth fan(s) fronting up the money and being repaid from future RF income.

MA only owns 10%. It's not at all clear that he will be allowed to purchase more. The other institutional investors, especially the hedge funds, are unlikely to see us as a long term hold and some of them have already cut their losses. Others may not wish to take up their rights in the next share issue.

Not nearly as far fetched an objective as you seem to think.

Been plenty value in it so far has there not?

For MA, peanuts thus far. His big pay days are when we are in the top flight and Europe. As for the rest, they have well raped us and fled. On second thoughts, , there are several amongst the playing staff still raping us and still with us.

For MA, peanuts thus far. His big pay days are when we are in the top flight and Europe. As for the rest, they have well raped us and fled. On second thoughts, , there are several amongst the playing staff still raping us and still with us.

They said there'll be snow at christmas

They said there'll be peace on earth

But instead it just kept on raining

A veil of tears for the virgin's birth

I remember one christmas morning

A winters light and a distant choir

And the peal of a bell and that christmas tree smell

And their eyes full of tinsel and fire

They sold me a dream of christmas

They sold me a silent night

And they told me a fairy story

'till I believed in the israelite

And I believed in father christmas

And I looked at the sky with excited eyes

'till I woke with a yawn in the first light of dawn

And I saw him and through his disguise

I wish you a hopeful christmas

I wish you a brave new year

All anguish pain and sadness

Leave your heart and let your road be clear

They said there'll be snow at christmas

They said there'll be peace on earth

Hallelujah noel be it heaven or hell

The christmas you get you deserve

You don't have the first clue what you're talking about do you.