I wish you a hopeful christmas

I wish you a brave new year

All anguish pain and sadness

Leave your heart and let your road be clear

They said there'll be snow at christmas

They said there'll be peace on earth

Hallelujah noel be it heaven or hell

The christmas you get you deserve

originally written by Mr Lake as an anti-Vietnam protest, but has become an Ode to all who refuse to be duped by con-men, charlatans and ****s.

FS, an old progger, who'da thunk? :)

The contracts should be challengeable under Void, voidable, illegal and unenforceable contracts in Scots law, that is of course once the details are available for perusal. RFFF could take the challenge up under their published goals of defending the club, if there is any challenge to be mounted under law.

Well there's hardly much value in trying to promote a brand from losers is there?
Yes there is. Billions in fact.

Slazenger, Dunlop,Lonsdale,Donnay,Silverfox could go on and on. MA built his company foundations from loser brands which he has neither improved or shown any care towards their quality.

If he were to become outright owner, which I am confident that he will,

Based on what?

Is he likely to give up Newcastle given the ever increasing finance available through the EPL TV deals? No.

Did he show willingness to invest at the last share issue? No.

Has he shown that he can control the club without buying shares? Yes

I think that you're basing your opinion on hope rather than any evidence available.

We need a level of sustainable investment that will continually see us at the top of the SPFL and in the Champions League group stages. That is where MA's head is at, in promoting his other business interests. To achieve this, we would need to at least equal scum fc's investment and in the grand scheme of things, is minuscule in the MA world and in how much he needs to sustain NUFC. We are a much bigger brand than them, so makes for good business sense.

Yes, we do need investment but it's unlikely that Ashley will provide it in terms of investing in the club. He will continue to lend cash to us as he does with Newcastle. How much do they owe him? £190m? Is that what you really want for our club? We've been there in the pat with our unmanageable debt levels and I can't understand why anyone would want us to go back there.

If you believe that Ashley will start investing in new shares then I fear that you are sadly mistaken.

Are we really that much of a bigger brand than Newcastle with their EPL exposure? Does it really make that much business sense? Have you looked at the figures? Gross sales of possibly under £20m in strips isn't that significant.

Win win all round and who knows he might even get to like us with a passion.

Can I have some of what you're on? :D

Based on what?

Is he likely to give up Newcastle given the ever increasing finance available through the EPL TV deals? No.

Did he show willingness to invest at the last share issue? No.

Has he shown that he can control the club without buying shares? Yes

I think that you're basing your opinion on hope rather than any evidence available.

Yes, we do need investment but it's unlikely that Ashley will provide it in terms of investing in the club. He will continue to lend cash to us as he does with Newcastle. How much do they owe him? £190m? Is that what you really want for our club? We've been there in the pat with our unmanageable debt levels and I can't understand why anyone would want us to go back there.

If you believe that Ashley will start investing in new shares then I fear that you are sadly mistaken.

Are we really that much of a bigger brand than Newcastle with their EPL exposure? Does it really make that much business sense? Have you looked at the figures? Gross sales of possibly under £20m in strips isn't that significant.

Can I have some of what you're on? :D

Agreed, mate.

I think Williamite1 belongs to one of the 'Mike Ashley Loyal' Facebook groups..........

Will be very surprised if we get to the start of next season debt free(large share issue wiping out debt accumulated this season) even if that happens we will still start next season with the club in a terrible position football wise needing large investment in scouting etc and a squad minus the out of contract players that we have no cash to replace with anything other than reject freebie players and a reducing wage structure(less than 26%) going against them with £19 m spent on first team.With only £1.389 ish m due from this years accumulated retail minus deductions(guessing that is why it is held).

Only real difference will be we are still f**ked but now minus another revenue option facing a season of complete embarrassment hoping to beat all the rest and qualify for Europe. So where are we? back in debt needing European football to fund the squad with the non qualifiction in Europe sounding the death knell

Haven't seen anything posted that you do. Please impart from your crystal ball. I am sure it will be enlightening.

they have well raped us and fled

you are speaking in the past tense here.

could you talk me through the ashley MO with regard to our current merchandising deal.