Hampden to host League Cup semi-finals

Hampden Park will host both Scottish League Cup semi-finals early in 2015, the Scottish Professional Football League has announced.

Celtic and Rangers go head-to-head on Sunday 1 February, with kick-off at 13:30 GMT, a match to be shown live on BBC Scotland and the BBC Sport website.

Dundee United take on Aberdeen the day before, with kick-off at 15:00 GMT.

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "We hope supporters of all four clubs enjoy two memorable occasions."

Hampden will be hosting its first major football matches following its use as an athletics venue during the Commonwealth Games.

Organisers say that about 34,000 tickets for each semi-final will be available at £25 for adults and £10 for under-16s in the North, East and West Stands, while South Stands tickets are priced at £30 and £35.

Tickets for wheelchair users are £10-£20 for adults and £5 for juveniles.

The final will be played on Sunday 15 March.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30252400

they'll gub us

I thought that until I watched them last night.

Their defence is definitely suspect if you go at them with a bit of pace, especially wide.

Brown and Commons are just about done.

Their offence when it comes forward looks not bad but with Stokes and Griffiths their finishing was poor.

As for the goalie that trained with us, they can keep him. Even Simmo is better.

They are there for the taking, I'm just not sure how our tactical geniuses will go about it.

I thought that until I watched them last night.

Their defence is definitely suspect if you go at them with a bit of pace, especially wide.

Brown and Commons are just about done.

Their offence when it comes forward looks not bad but with Stokes and Griffiths their finishing was poor.

As for the goalie that trained with us, they can keep him. Even Simmo is better.

They are there for the taking, I'm just not sure how our tactical geniuses will go about it.

Were we not drawing with Alloa and getting gubbed by Hearts and Hibs your post might hold some relevance.