More comedy from the bloke in the dugout

Frightening. The man is a compulsive liar. Here is another belter from him.

McCoist said. "I spoke to Derek Llambias on Wednesday and I've spoken to him a good few times. He has been positive about the team and is obviously keen to help the team progress. We're still very, very hopeful we can get promoted this year and we're all aware of the challenges ahead. So we'll see what the January window brings."

McCoist said. "I spoke to Derek Llambias on Wednesday and I've spoken to him a good few times. He has been positive about the team and is obviously keen to help the team progress. We're still very, very hopeful we can get promoted this year and we're all aware of the challenges ahead. So we'll see what the January window brings."

He should be saying failing to win the title is not an option and if he fails then he will resign. He'll probably consider it a success if we qualify for the playoffs.

In fact more to the point he should be saying he's 9 points behind, doesn't have a clue what he's doing and will retire from football to go back to the TV cracking jokes.

Three things

1. The repetitive message of Ally's continuing dialogue and meetings with various CEO's or similar, that never seem to result in him actually knowing any detail, just vague soundbites.

ie. Ususal pattern still in progress, a red flag.

2. That Derek Llambias (MASH, 8.92%), would seem to be where decisions will be taken, another red flag (SFA ?)

3. That DL would seem to be in an 'acting' CEO role at present, another red flag.