Rangers Union of Fans ridicule claims that Mike Ashley is an Ibrox saviour

You gotta be kidding?

Nope. I can't find it now, but it was created and had quite a lot of members. When you go on most of the main Rangers facebook pages, most seem very favourable towards him. Though they're just sheep that aren't smart enough to see what's going on.

I would like to think this says more about facebook than it does our support.

More mud raking and negative spin by the kingleon for the sake of it.

MA is and will be our only saviour with no other credible financial investment by so called "Rangersmen" or any other. The kingleons do need to come to terms with the fact that the King is dead, otherwise the men in the White coats will be taking them away.

Oh dear no, please not another one! What an utterly bizarre spiel.

"kingleon" ...........:wtf::wtf::wtf:??

Nope. I can't find it now, but it was created and had quite a lot of members. When you go on most of the main Rangers facebook pages, most seem very favourable towards him. Though they're just sheep that aren't smart enough to see what's going on.

Those that are actual Bears, because such is the obsession with us many would not be, but with those that are actual Bears backing Ashley blindly on those pages, it's the 'want to believe', the 'dreams for a successfull Rangers' if you like.

Sad but true, and I can understand it, but prefer to live in the real world in regards to what going on.

I would like to think this says more about facebook than it does our support.

David Murray performed the largest but secret mass lobotomy in history. Terrifying state of affairs.

More mud raking and negative spin by the kingleon for the sake of it.

MA is and will be our only saviour with no other credible financial investment by so called "Rangersmen" or any other. The kingleons do need to come to terms with the fact that the King is dead, otherwise the men in the White coats will be taking them away.

Any comment on the retail deal, Mr Pangloss, or us highlighting the absurdity of it just muck raking?

And why is CG a Kingleon? Are you suggesting his sex is on fire or something?