Rangers Union of Fans ridicule claims that Mike Ashley is an Ibrox saviour

L

Those that are actual Bears, because such is the obsession with us many would not be, but with those that are actual Bears backing Ashley blindly on those pages, it's the 'want to believe', the 'dreams for a successfull Rangers' if you like.

Sad but true, and I can understand it, but prefer to live in the real world in regards to what going on.

What's going on in the real world then?

King and his dog and pony show are riding in with millions to save us? RF will become the largest shareholder? McCoist is going to buy us with his small change?

I await in wonderment at some facts.

More mud raking and negative spin by the kingleon for the sake of it.

MA is and will be our only saviour with no other credible financial investment by so called "Rangersmen" or any other. The kingleons do need to come to terms with the fact that the King is dead, otherwise the men in the White coats will be taking them away.

LOL!...............you are mental

L

King and his dog and pony show are riding in with millions to save us? RF will become the largest shareholder? McCoist is going to buy us with his small change?

What's your point? That because Ashley has effective control for a small amount of investment (and in reality seems to have done all along) that we should celebrate him as a saviour, shouldn't question the nature of his relationship with the club or press to find exactly what the fuck has been, and is being done to our club? I'll never give to trust anyone in control of Rangers and would hope no bear would. That needs to be earned. And what possible reason have we be given to trust him.

L

The real world where I'm not a dreamer about Mike Ashley's intentions.

Bluedell sums it up well for you in the Union Bears thread, I suggest you have a look............

What's your point? That because Ashley has effective control for a small amount of investment (and in reality seems to have done all along) that we should celebrate him as a saviour, shouldn't question the nature of his relationship with the club or press to find exactly what the fuck has been, and is being done to our club? I'll never give to trust anyone in control of Rangers and would hope no bear would. That needs to be earned. And what possible reason have we be given to trust him.

Exactly! He along with any other suitor needs to put up or GTF. Fed up with constant deflections and drivel that we are fed. Drip feeding us with loans is not the solution, but it wouldn't be for him either. If it is to be him, I want to hear the long term plans, the level of investment and see the colour of his money.

As for what has been going on, I doubt if we will ever get the full story. We know we have been corporately raped and the parties involved, but as for MA, CG effectively handed him the keys that he need not let go of, unless he has the mind, so how do we turn that into a positive is the trick. He is holding most of the cards. It will need goodwill from his side, but at the moment we know nothing of his intentions. He is well aware of our feelings, so we must bide our time until the AGM to find out what the strategy is for our club in moving forward. Let us hear the impassioned commitment, the plan, backed up with serious cash. If it is not forthcoming, then the time for action and do our utmost to run him out of town.

L

In the real world genuine investment is being blocked in favour of loans and onerous contracts.

Something we must oppose with every fiber of our being or face the consequences of our inaction for ever more.

You must be confusing Dave King with Charles Green.

All businessmen should be watched. They didn't become wealthy being straight and transparent.

Definitely not, just different sides of the same coin. King continues to damage us without . He has had more than enough chances to buy us and always fall short to the point of embarassment and his rhetoric does untold damage. Green on the other hand, very affable but raped us from within.

We as fans didn't help either during the whole process with the blackening of a couple of suitors to allow the BK's an advantage.

I am both sad and disappointed that no other wealthy Rangers man stepped up, eg. McColl, a seriously weatlthy suitor. Are we really such a bad investment? I don't get it and sick of the whole circus. It's mind numbing.

All businessmen should be watched. They didn't become wealthy being straight and transparent.

Definitely not, just different sides of the same coin. King continues to damage us without . He has had more than enough chances to buy us and always fall short to the point of embarassment and his rhetoric does untold damage. Green on the other hand, very affable but raped us from within.

We as fans didn't help either during the whole process with the blackening of a couple of suitors to allow the BK's an advantage.

I am both sad and disappointed that no other wealthy Rangers man stepped up, eg. McColl, a seriously weatlthy suitor. Are we really such a bad investment? I don't get it and sick of the whole circus. It's mind numbing.

Oh yeeaaahhhh!!!!