Rangers Union of Fans ridicule claims that Mike Ashley is an Ibrox saviour

In the real world genuine investment is being blocked in favour of loans and onerous contracts.

Something we must oppose with every fiber of our being or face the consequences of our inaction for ever more.

Acquire a significant shareholding in the business then......

Ashley got lots of his company exposed today...every time there was a lull in the game there was Sport Direct flashing up on the wee side pitch advertisements in flashing mode. With Skytv showing the game worldwide today he must have been proud of himself.

If that what it takes to make us great then that'll do me...if he has something else on his mind then I'll worry.

Ashley got lots of his company exposed today...every time there was a lull in the game there was Sport Direct flashing up on the wee side pitch advertisements in flashing mode. With Skytv showing the game worldwide today he must have been proud of himself.

If that what it takes to make us great then that'll do me...if he has something else on his mind then I'll worry.

Like withholding cash in order to force us to the brink if collapse so he can demand our club badge e signed over to him.........

Like withholding cash in order to force us to the brink if collapse so he can demand our club badge e signed over to him.........

you're wasting your time GS , we have an element of our support who are breathtakingly stupid.

Like 51 percent for example

... indeed. Laxey, Ashley and Co. bought themselves into the club with rather limited amounts of money and hold it where it hurts. Others who could have done the same at the time did not. Now they stand on the wrong side of the wall and fail time and again with attempts of getting through. As with many things Rangers these last few years we look on and say: "if only ..."

... indeed. Laxey, Ashley and Co. bought themselves into the club with rather limited amounts of money and hold it where it hurts. Others who could have done the same at the time did not. Now they stand on the wrong side of the wall and fail time and again with attempts of getting through. As with many things Rangers these last few years we look on and say: "if only ..."

laxley paid a pound a share. i expect others are delighted they didn't.

Have we actually received any cash for all this advertising?

Yes, if it it's great money and we are getting at least the market rate then fine, but if all the cash is stuck in a subsidiary, and we are having to pay Sports Direct for stock at a price greater than market value then I fail to see how this is all going to make us great.

Have we actually received any cash for all this advertising?

Yes, if it it's great money and we are getting at least the market rate then fine, but if all the cash is stuck in a subsidiary, and we are having to pay Sports Direct for stock at a price greater than market value then I fail to see how this is all going to make us great.

Don't waste your breath. Anyone who can't see the destruction he is bringing us is either incapable of rational thought or wired to the moon (or they don't support us).