Nothing to do with fans not attending if we go into admin again

Of course it is. They are the life blood of the club and have cost us anything between £5m and £10m through this boycott, maybe more. The fact the board have refused to do anything to bring these fans back should tell us all we need to know about the men in charge. That is the problem, rather than not accepting a portion of the blame.

Dreadful attendance!! for a home tie in the Scottish cup...Do our fans not reilise if we go into adim again the club could be destroyed for ever

You see there is a section of our support whose sole purpose is to get Dave King & co installed as owners and are prepared to go to extreme lengths to achieve this such as trying to force an administration. I, for one, do not believe that would work as tne club would never recover and am sceptical about anything involving King as I do not believe he has the wealth many claim he has.

The folk I have talked too that didn't renew are not missing it, that for me is the most worrying thing.

Ditto.

It may take something as dramatic as a Souness-type revolution for Rangers to properly recover. When people stop going, they often struggle to return to something they have stopped enjoying.

Nothing to do with fans not attending if we go into admin again

of course it has to do with the fans if they do not go to the games and hand over the much needed cash. However it doesn't mean that it is the wrong thing to do (boycott that is) as it is probably the only way change will come. Just wish some of the anti boarders would grow a set and accept responsibility for the consequences of withholding income to the club.. to worried about who gets the blame blah blah....

You see there is a section of our support whose sole purpose is to get Dave King & co installed as owners and are prepared to go to extreme lengths to achieve this such as trying to force an administration. I, for one, do not believe that would work as tne club would never recover and am sceptical about anything involving King as I do not believe he has the wealth many claim he has.

We must force ownership who put rangers first no.matter who that is or how it is forced.

Ownership that take loans and onerous contracts over investement must be fought at every turn.

It could take more than Dave King to fix this. While a King takeover would give the club a boost, it might still not be enough to fill the ground again.

When non-attenders find other things to do, they need something special to attract them back into the fold.

The answer is simple. Whoever owns us will have to.win the SPL and that will cost them serious cash. That will bring people back in droves no matter who they are and failure to do so will cost anyone fans.

Who owns us is immaterial its their actions that matter.

That applies to Dave king, Jesus, Ashley and the pope just the same.

No shit Rab. :sleep: Only you could find a way to use a thread about today's attendance to regurgitate the same pish again about King. FFS give it a rest!