that was when we had hope for a brighter future and thought our cash would be used to support that hope.We all put up with shit football at times but not as a constant level for ever more

obviously the guys i speak too are too small a number to extrapolate what the greater support think. Out of 6 of them, all who have been season ticket holders for over 18 years say they are not missing it when they expected they would and have no intention of coming back. Before it was wont be back until they see big changes in infrastructure and where their money goes now its not sure they want to go every other Saturday now and they have x amount to spend. Thinking of just sticking to euro trips etc.

I was always worried that many of those who stopped going for what they thought would be a temporary time would find they didn't want to go back. I posted about this a couple of times, a lot of going for a lot of people was just a routine. Scottish football grounds are generally miserable places in shite weather with a very low standard of 'entertainment'. The transport links are old decrepit and unreliable. Plus you are treated as worse than animals by stewards, polis etc. Whereas you could be going out somewhere comfortable instead, or sitting at home in the warmth with alcohol to hand if you so desire - perhaps watching Real, Barca, Bayern, or Chelsea. For those travelling from further afield on long train journeys or short flights well, you could go to. say, Amsterdam for the weekend instead.

you can see why they "are not missing it"

PS Despite all that I am going next Saturday and looking forward to it!

Three Cup-ties against top tier opposition brought in less than 43,000 combined.

ICT: 15K

St.J: 13K

Kill: 14K

Cup Gates (net revenue) is shared so it appears as though match-day income for three cup games will be less than for one Home League game.

Broadcast money will boost it.

Note

Albion Rovers SC tie on a Sunday last season: 24K

Edited by buster.

After the Alloa game, I vowed never to return until Ally had gone. I've got 3 season tickets and my teenage kids just take a mate along, so at least the bums on seats are there. However, after seeing the crowd on TV, it made my heart sink. We really shouldn't be doing this. No matter how shit Ally or the team are, I am of the opinion we need to support them. Watching Ally's post match interview, even though he got a win, I just couldn't help feeling sorry for him, as much that I have given him his character over the last year. We know he won't be around long term, as he just hasn't got what we need, so I say, in full knowledge of this, we should rally round our team and show the world who we really are. I am started to feel a bit ashamed and the thought of those scummy barstewards in the east end and the rest of Scottish football, laughing at us makes my blood boil.

As for the board room circus, so much of it is out of our control and if we all boycotted, admin 2 would seriously be on the way . We are better than that. We've went through thick in and thin the last 3 seasons and proved to the world that we will never walk away. Full houses in the lower divisions, so let us not fall at the last hurdle and give our enemies what they most want. We have that power and nobody can take it away from us, not even boards. Let's use it.

After the Alloa game, I vowed never to return until Ally had gone. I've got 3 season tickets and my teenage kids just take a mate along, so at least the bums on seats are there. However, after seeing the crowd on TV, it made my heart sink. We really shouldn't be doing this. No matter how shit Ally or the team are, I am of the opinion we need to support them. Watching Ally's post match interview, even though he got a win, I just couldn't help feeling sorry for him, as much that I have given him his character over the last year. We know he won't be around long term, as he just hasn't got what we need, so I say, in full knowledge of this, we should rally round our team and show the world who we really are. I am started to feel a bit ashamed and the thought of those scummy barstewards in the east end and the rest of Scottish football, laughing at us makes my blood boil.

As for the board room circus, so much of it is out of our control and if we all boycotted, admin 2 would seriously be on the way . We are better than that. We've went through thick in and thin the last 3 seasons and proved to the world that we will never walk away. Full houses in the lower divisions, so let us not fall at the last hurdle and give our enemies what they most want. We have that power and nobody can take it away from us, not even boards. Let's use it.

You do what you want but giving it the Violin Spin Concertino in won't cut ice with many and IMO, rightly so.

You could title your post........... "Keep on bending over, you get used to it after a while"

I originally saw your username and thought 'Prince of Orange'. Having read a series of your posts, I now think 'McMurdo'.

Transparent.

There are simply too many so-called Rangers board members who want to inflict damage on the club for their own agenda. They must not be allowed to succeed[/quote}

Fixed that for you, must have been a big typo.

No typo whatsoever mate. Anyone who wants to inflict any damage on Rangers and goes around saying derogatory things about Rangers is a scumbag to me. That includes Rangers supporters