you must hate the easdales and sommers.

I want the Easdales gone. They don't bring good publicity to Rangers.

As for Sommers I tend to think he's a bit out of his depth at Rangers. Can't think of anything noteworthy he's done

Scottish football is dying, a quick look at the Killie team confirms this and another reason for dwindling crowds

Their four summer signings highlight the level of our top divsion

Mark Connolly - Free Tarnsfer from Crawley Town

Chris Chantler - Free Transfer from Carlisle United

Tope Obadeyi - Free Transfer from Bury

Lee Miller - Free transfer from Carlisle United

I suspect the 14,500 that trapped at Ibrox yesterday(myself included) were part of the biggest crowd of the fourth round of the Scottish Cup?

As mentioned in the Preview of yesterday's game, I also attended Ibrox 40 years past for the 4th round tie against Dundee. Sixty-five thousand watched us being pumped 0-3.

I want the Easdales gone. They don't bring good publicity to Rangers.

As for Sommers I tend to think he's a bit out of his depth at Rangers. Can't think of anything noteworthy he's done

Somers you 'tend to think he's a bit out of his depth', the Easdales 'don't bring good publicity', yet King is an evil conman you vehemently hate...you need to get your priorities in check,

Somers is 'a bit out of his depth', the Easdales 'don't bring good publicity', yet King is an evil conman you vehemently hate...you need to get your priorities in check,

Yeah, don't ya just hate these guys who have invested £20m into the club....

Scottish football is dying, a quick look at the Killie team confirms this and another reason for dwindling crowds

Scottish clubs sign the dregs of the English lower leagues. I don't think there's a huge difference between the bottom of league 2 and the SPL. Some conference teams are probably better.

If you look at numbers coming throught the gate for the likes of Kilmarnock, Motherwell, St.Mirren etc., it's only going to get more difficult for them.

The only way of having relative success is to have an exceptional youth system, a functioning but modest footballing infrastructure and a better than average manager who knows how to graduate and get the best out of young players. eg. Hamilton Accies.

I think that in the coming years, a real gap could start to open between the bigger city teams and the smaller provincial.

I suspect the 14,500 that trapped at Ibrox yesterday(myself included) were part of the biggest crowd of the fourth round of the Scottish Cup?

As mentioned in the Preview of yesterday's game, I also attended Ibrox 40 years past for the 4th round tie against Dundee. Sixty-five thousand watched us being pumped 0-3.

Well, Hearts did not sell out their ground (just over 12k yesterday), so it is safe to assume that we had the biggest attendance still.