Cant believe that Hearts, given the run they are on and positive vibe at the club just now, didnt manage a sell-out for a big cup tie despite reduced prices on offer.

I am guessing therefore that they gave the bheasts the whole stand?

Cup games mean you have to offer a certain amount of tickets to the opposition, so yes Celtic will have occupied at least one end.

Hearts crowds have the base of High ST sales which doesn't apply to the Cup.

Many of their supporters will also be paying a direct debit towards the ownership scheme.

Focus throughout the club appears to be very much on the league.

The answer is simple. Whoever owns us will have to.win the SPL and that will cost them serious cash. That will bring people back in droves no matter who they are and failure to do so will cost anyone fans.

Who owns us is immaterial its their actions that matter.

That applies to Dave king, Jesus, Ashley and the pope just the same.

Wouldnt the pope have the same problem as Ashley , two clubs and all that ?

of course it has to do with the fans if they do not go to the games and hand over the much needed cash. However it doesn't mean that it is the wrong thing to do (boycott that is) as it is probably the only way change will come. Just wish some of the anti boarders would grow a set and accept responsibility for the consequences of withholding income to the club.. to worried about who gets the blame blah blah....

Why should the fans pay for the gross incompetence of the board? the club has been milked for all its worth and it looks like they will be trying for more in the very near future.

no id rather starve them out if its all the same to you. it wouldnt even take that much for change to happen if all the fans united. one or two empty stadiums would certainly put serious pressure on the board and force their hand.

no id rather starve them out if its all the same to you. it wouldnt even take that much for change to happen if all the fans united. one or two empty stadiums would certainly put serious pressure on the board and force their hand.

The shareholders have shown no sign of wanting to sell, so I'm not convinced that empty stadiums would force their hand in the way that you'd like.

It could force them into selling Wallace and Macleod. It could force them into selling Murray Park. It could force them into a stadium sale and lease back. All these seem to me to be more likely than the shareholders just saying that they want to sell their shares or the current directors standing down and not being replaced with another bunch of chancers.

I'm not saying don't boycott. I'm just pointing out that I just don't see any way of getting rid of them, and it's really depressing.

The shareholders have shown no sign of wanting to sell, so I'm not convinced that empty stadiums would force their hand in the way that you'd like.

It could force them into selling Wallace and Macleod. It could force them into selling Murray Park. It could force them into a stadium sale and lease back. All these seem to me to be more likely than the shareholders just saying that they want to sell their shares or the current directors standing down and not being replaced with another bunch of chancers.

I'm not saying don't boycott. I'm just pointing out that I just don't see any way of getting rid of them, and it's really depressing.

there are still too many going to home games if there were only one or two thousand going the board would not be able to shy away from the fact. Boycotting games and voting with their feet is the only option the fans have. There is no avenue for debate or reason with the board. They run riot through the club lining their pockets dragging our club through the gutter, oblivious to all that surrounds them.

I personally cannot accept this board, their actions and the state they have our club in as a by product of supporting Glasgow Rangers.

How can anyone accept what is going on? Blind loyalty? More like oblivious loyalty. faithfully attend games and try not to look up the marble staircase on your way out. Dont acknowledge the fact that those running the club are selling you down the river.

No typo whatsoever mate. Anyone who wants to inflict any damage on Rangers and goes around saying derogatory things about Rangers is a scumbag to me. That includes Rangers supporters

So let me get this straight are you saying people refusing to give their money to crooks running the club into the ground are scumbags in your opinion.

the stadium and murray park can't be offered as security never mind sold while whyte is making a claim for them.

it's a gamble though either way.

Perhaps Ibrox and MP can't at the moment but if there's a fraud conviction then any claims would disappear quickly.

I agree that it's a gamble either way.

there are still too many going to home games if there were only one or two thousand going the board would not be able to shy away from the fact. Boycotting games and voting with their feet is the only option the fans have. There is no avenue for debate or reason with the board. They run riot through the club lining their pockets dragging our club through the gutter, oblivious to all that surrounds them.

I personally cannot accept this board, their actions and the state they have our club in as a by product of supporting Glasgow Rangers.

How can anyone accept what is going on? Blind loyalty? More like oblivious loyalty. faithfully attend games and try not to look up the marble staircase on your way out. Dont acknowledge the fact that those running the club are selling you down the river.

I agree with some of that, but where we do disagree is that boycotts will make them sell. That doesn't mean that I accept the Easdales any more than you do.

As I've said before on here, arguably not attending is allowing the likes of Ashley to strengthen his hold on the club.

Gunslinger's correct when he says it's a gamble either way.