(1) Likewise, if any RST supporter does not wish me to comment on RST activity then they are quite free NOT to advertise their wares on a public forum.

(2) Surely you would agree that each of us are entitled to voice our opinion by way of comment? I'm sure you would not wish to be petty about that.

(3) That does not mean that only your side of the argument should be aired, e.g. if you are a Rangers' man, why don't you buy official Rangers' merchandise? No matter how much or how little the club gets from Rangers Retail, they do get something !!

(4) That last question does not put me on one side or the other of that particular argument, but it would be interesting to know if RST will get more than 75p for each £10:00 spent on a shirt.

(5) Oh, and by the way, I'm a Rangers' man - full stop !!

(1) Depends how you read the post. I read it as a really nice top at good value, so I would buy one. You read it as 'RST activity......RST wares'. Your prerogative, but as I have no leanings to RST or any other faction, I just see a top I want to buy. You could have just ignored it if you don't want one. When you walk past a Celtic shop advertising to passers by do you feel the need to shout in 'not for me mate'?

(2) You are absolutely entitled to your opinion mate. I can honestly say it wasn't a go at you. I'm just getting fed up on here now with the lack of threads I want to stay on as they go off on a direction I don't want to take. I didn't grow up in an era where there were factions of this kind, and I find it petty and divisive. Purely my opinion.

(3) If I am a Rangers man? I'll ignore that as it is a wee bit snide. Here you are again with the petty faction stuff. You make an assumption that because I'm buying an "RST" top (just a very nice top in my eyes) that I don't buy official Rangers kit. It weakens your argument mate cos you have no idea. I honestly have no problem with other people airing views, but I just feel your comment was purely just not needed in this case. I've seen umpteen threads where the different factions argue their case, so keep it for them.

(4) Don't care in the slightest. A very smart top for my fives for £32 - good deal.

(5) Yes I've no doubt you are a Rangers man, but not 'full stop' i.e. regardless, if you have such disdain for another section of Rangers Men who have a different view from you.

(1) Depends how you read the post. I read it as a really nice top at good value, so I would buy one. You read it as 'RST activity......RST wares'. Your prerogative, but as I have no leanings to RST or any other faction, I just see a top I want to buy. You could have just ignored it if you don't want one. When you walk past a Celtic shop advertising to passers by do you feel the need to shout in 'not for me mate'?

(2) You are absolutely entitled to your opinion mate. I can honestly say it wasn't a go at you. I'm just getting fed up on here now with the lack of threads I want to stay on as they go off on a direction I don't want to take. I didn't grow up in an era where there were factions of this kind, and I find it petty and divisive. Purely my opinion.

(3) If I am a Rangers man? I'll ignore that as it is a wee bit snide. Here you are again with the petty faction stuff. You make an assumption that because I'm buying an "RST" top (just a very nice top in my eyes) that I don't buy official Rangers kit. It weakens your argument mate cos you have no idea. I honestly have no problem with other people airing views, but I just feel your comment was purely just not needed in this case. I've seen umpteen threads where the different factions argue their case, so keep it for them.

(4) Don't care in the slightest. A very smart top for my fives for £32 - good deal.

(5) Yes I've no doubt you are a Rangers man, but not 'full stop' i.e. regardless, if you have such disdain for another section of Rangers Men who have a different view from you.

(5) You don't do irony do you?

As for the rest, let's just agree to disagree.

(5) You don't do irony do you?

As for the rest, let's just agree to disagree.

I'm not sure what the 'irony' comment means. I think you still think I have a leaning towards one 'side' or another. I don't. You are a fellow Rangers Man in my view - I don't see you as a particular faction Rangers Man. I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Could I sum it up this way :

According to the above website the price you would pay for a shirt would be £32:74. According to Frankie we can assume for the sake of argument, £7:00 goes to shares and £25:74 goes for supplier and admin costs within RST. There would be nothing to the company.

If a person buys a shirt from Sports Direct it would cost £40:00, and using the '75p per £10:00' formula, the company would get £3:00, SD would get £37:00 no doubt for supplier and admin costs. There would be nothing for shares.

If you did not want a shirt of any kind but were willing to spend what it would cost you for a shirt, in one instance you could buy the equivalent of £32:74 in personal shares, and in the other instance £40:00 of personal shares. In both instances the club/SD would get nothing and RST would get nothing.

So it seems the choices are simple, but not necessarily easy -

Boycott the sp*vs and buy the unofficial RST Blue shirt,

Boycott the RST and buy the official Rangers shirt,

Buy no shirt, but buy your own shares and vote as you please.

It's pretty simple really so I don't see the issue.

As far as I can see the RST are just offering an alternative to bears that would like to wear RFC related merchandise but don't want to fund an onerous, abnormal contract.

Some would prefer not to back the RST either which is their prerogative but I'd still be surprised if these people wanted the vast bulk of their merchandise investment to go to an external company.

As such, I'll wager that for most, they'll do neither nor buy shares. Meanwhile the club continues to ignore requests for comment. I'm more interested in that lack of engagement.

If a person buys a shirt from Sports Direct it would cost £40:00, and using the '75p per £10:00' formula, the company would get £3:00, SD would get £37:00 no doubt for supplier and admin costs.

Although slightly off topic, just a wee reminder to everyone that in this example HMRC get £6.67 from a £40 shirt.

Given our situation, it's great to see an alternative to official merchandise being produced. There are red and black shirts, blue shirts and red and black scarves available.

I can't imagine when I'll next buy official merchandise so this is a very appealing alternative.

Apparently these tops make £7 profit per shirt to be invested in shares.

You'll have to contact the RST or the shirt-makers if you want accurate figures in terms of the total so far.

It's actually working out quite a bit more than that Frankie. I reckon between buying the shirt, getting it embroidered and posting and packing it costs us about £19. All the rest is going into shares. There are no admin charges as we are all doing the work for nothing in our own time.