Are you saying that the recent Open Offer of up to 19,864,918 New Ordinary Shares was offered using mythical, made-up figures ?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, since the subject at hand relates to retail.

What do you think quattro, nice deflection on his part, eh?

Not on my part, if you care to look at the detail behind my post but then you are now on here just looking to cause argument with petty, inaccurate and deflectionary comments.

You follow the lead of the poster 'quattro' who is disingenuous and dishonest in much of his posting.

He puts himself forward as a knowledgable man but when it suits he becomes ignorant, leads with a dismissive remark, deflects/avoids question and scurries away.

I'd suggest that you don't drag yourself down to that level.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on the club's retail operation ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on the club's retail operation ?

I do believe when Wallace spoke about 'onerous contracts' he had this one in mind.

If I was to express an opinion on this contract, I think I would say that whomever signed this contract could conceivably, as a director, be considered to be in breach of duty to the company.

I treat the offerings of that particular poster with the gravitas I feel they merit.

Regardless of your opinion of the Uof or the RST you can't really defend the Sports Direct deal though can you? Even if you feel the onerousness of it has been exaggerated by some to enhance their argument, it's still clearly a rotten deal for the club.

And what do you think can be taken from that with regards to MA's intentions towards our club? Why would someone who wants to take us back to the top sign a deal which rips us off?