Remember Dundee, Motherwell and Kilmarnock, now it was Jamboland ...

Ann Budge Statement on Celtic Supporters:

Police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle.

I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats. Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic Executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour.

The most distressing emails/reports I have received are of intimidation both to fans and to staff from away fans. Everyone gets frustrated when officials and police appear to take little or no action.

This is something I will discuss with the authorities but as many of us know, their response is very often influenced by a need not to further inflame a situation. The only real answer is to try to remove those people who cause the problems and who spoil the whole experience for so many others.

Hearts

Now, let#s see how the Yahoos react

Numero Uno

Hearts owner Ann Budge urges Celtic to get tough with 'sectarian thugs' after revealing she has banned fan for life

Dec 03, 2014 12:38 By Record Sport Online

THE Jambos chief slams "disgraceful" behaviour that included intimidation, tens of seats smashed and widespread vandalism at Tynecastle during Sunday’s Scottish Cup tie.

HEARTS owner Ann Budge today called on Celtic to deal with the sectarian shame that blighted the Scottish Cup tie at Tynecastle on Sunday.

Five visiting supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse and thuggish behaviour, while one Hearts fan was also arrested for a bigotry offence.

Budge insists that home supporter has now been handed a lifetime ban from Tynecastle and the Gorgie chief has urged Celtic to follow her hardline action.

Stokes hit back at her on Twitter this afternoon, insisting she should "worry about here own fans" and that he’d "never had so many sectarian comments" directed at him before.

She has revealed a catalogue of destruction was unleashed on the ground – including nearly 100 seats broken by visiting supporters.

Graffiti was also sprayed on the walls inside the ground in behaviour she has branded "unacceptable" and "disgraceful".

In on open letter on Hearts club website she wrote: "The police report confirms that one Hearts supporter was arrested at the match for sectarian abuse. That is unacceptable and dangerous. In line with my previous statement of zero tolerance, that individual will not be allowed back into the stadium.

"The same police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle."

Budge was sickened by the wrecking spree and she added: "I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats.

"Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

"I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour."

Budge also claimed the visiting support threatened home fans and members of the Hearts staff during and after the game that finished in a 4-0 victory for Celtic.

She said: "The most distressing emails/reports I have received are of intimidation both to fans and to staff from away fans. Everyone gets frustrated when officials and police appear to take little or no action.

"This is something I will discuss with the authorities but as many of us know, their response is very often influenced by a need not to further inflame a situation. The only real answer is to try to remove those people who cause the problems and who spoil the whole experience for so many others."

Maybe Ann budge should worry about her own fans,never had so many sectarian comments directed at me in a ground like tynecastle the othr day

— Anthony Stokes (@stoksey10) December 3, 2014

Daily Record

No wonder Stokes laughs (again) and into her face. They've got the freedom of Celtland these days.

If only Ann Budge was our owner..........

Honestly, I doubt she would last a month or so. Constant attacks by Yahoos and m(h)edia alike on her person and family would see her vanishing rather fast. I wonder whether she actually knows what sort of fire she is playing with by attacking the Scum.

Honestly, I doubt she would last a month or so. Constant attacks by Yahoos and m(h)edia alike on her person and family would see her vanishing rather fast. I wonder whether she actually knows what sort of fire she is playing with by attacking the Scum.

On what grounds do you doubt she would last a month. There is no evidence she wouldn't be up to the task. At least her statements are professional, to the point and defending her club. Our lot could learn a lot from her

It will be interesting to see if Liewell responds to her over this.Looks like she might have caught him unaware. Only daft Stokes has responded as far as I know and me made the expected clown of himself didn't he?

She should be able to make mincemeat out of Regan and Doncaster when the time comes too.Scottish football might just be about to get interesting with her around confronting the deadbeats and dinosaurs. As I said just wish she was with us.

Edited by RANGERRAB

It will be interesting to see if Liewell responds to her over this.Looks like she might have caught him unaware. Only daft Stokes has responded as far as I know and me made the expected clown of himself didn't he?

She should be able to make mincemeat out of Regan and Doncaster when the time comes too.Scottish football might just be about to get interesting with her around confronting the deadbeats and dinosaurs. As I said just wish she was with us.

you really think Stokes made his comments without the green from upstairs? It ticks all the boxes in Timmy's songbook;

"aye, but, never mind the destruction and vandalism, we're the real victims here" - tick ;

"they pure started any trouble, so they did" - tick

" youse are a' jist sectarians, so yese are" - tick

you really think Stokes made his comments without the green from upstairs? It ticks all the boxes in Timmy's songbook;

"aye, but, never mind the destruction and vandalism, we're the real victims here" - tick ;

"they pure started any trouble, so they did" - tick

" youse are a' jist sectarians, so yese are" - tick

Lie, Deflect, Deny. They are so predictable.Helped by their placemen in the media as usual this sort of thing never receives the publicity it would if it were another club.

Looking at what happened at Tynecastle one wonders where the police were.Policing costs clubs a lot of money and the question does need to be asked what clubs are getting for that money.Not a lot it seems

Edited by RANGERRAB