EX-Rangers chief executive Charles Green hopes he is on to a winner...

...with a new horse called Ibrox.

GREEN says he's named a few horses Rangers names but he doesn't have one called 'Super Ally' as he said: "I’ve not got any regard for Mr McCoist.”

EX-Rangers chief executive Charles Green is hoping he’s on to a winner with a new horse called Ibrox.

Green, who now breeds horses named the two-year-old thoroughbred after his old club’s stadium.

And he even kitted out the jockey in red, white and blue for its first race in France.

Green, 60 , said the horse was one of several named after the Light Blues to remind him of his spell in charge.

But he added none will be named after Ally McCoist — whom he famously did not get on with.

He said: “The colours are red, white and blue — be in no doubt.

“I called the horse Ibrox to keep the memory of Rangers in my mind. They are close to my heart.

“I’ve named a few other horses with Rangers names but I’m keeping that secret for now.

“There’s not one called Super Ally though. I’ve not got any regard for Mr McCoist .”

But Ibrox returned to haunt him — by only managing eighth in Monday’s race at outsider’s odds of 281.

Green quit Gers for a “new life” at an 18th century chateau in Normandy for himself and 30 horses.

He said at the time: “I have always been fascinated by the thoroughbred. Normandy is the epicentre of the horse world. This is where I decided to start a new life.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-rangers-chief-executive-charles-green-4737228

No wonder Ally & Green didn't get on with each other.

If it wasn't for Ally being in attendance at the SFA meetings in the summer of 2012, Green would have agreed to all of the SFA & SPL demands, including title stripping, but Ally put his foot down and defended the Club's history and titles.

Also worthy of reminding is that Green & his cronies tried to dingy the SPL's title stripping efforts via their EBT court case and they weren't even going to pay for legal representation for the Club to defend itself. The RFFF, which Ally was involved with, had to step in and pay for the Club's legal representation.

Charles Green can fuck off with his lies about loving Rangers and his Rangersitis. He was only ever here to get rich in as short a space of time as possible.

No wonder Ally & Green didn't get on with each other.

If it wasn't for Ally being in attendance at the SFA meetings in the summer of 2012, Green would have agreed to all of the SFA & SPL demands, including title stripping, but Ally put his foot down and defended the Club's history and titles.

Also worthy of reminding is that Green & his cronies tried to dingy the SPL's title stripping efforts via their EBT court case and they weren't even going to pay for legal representation for the Club to defend itself. The RFFF, which Ally was involved with, had to step in and pay for the Club's legal representation.

Charles Green can fuck off with his lies about loving Rangers and his Rangersitis. He was only ever here to get rich in as short a space of time as possible.

Do we have that in print or a similar source somewhere?

Probably repeating myself here but, i shook his hand more than once when he used to do his rounds about Ibrox early Saturdays before the home games. Wish i had put my hands round his neck instead, they would still be around his throat to this day, if i had known what a greedy, selfish slimeball he was .