Last nights result is the most humiliating in our clubs history?

Alloa were missing 9 senior players due to illness and injuries, some of their players were late in turning up due to work and traffic. Leading by two goals (despite how poorly we had played) with 25 minutes left and we go on to lose the game to a bunch of part timers.

Add the fact that Macleod pulled out of the warm up but McCoist elected to play him just rubs salt into the wound (McCoist should be made to explain this decision).... all in all it all adds up to the most humiliating game in our history IMO.

I'd love to wrap up the post by offering a soundbite that "at least it can't get any worse" but I'd be fibbing.

Alloa were missing 9 senior players due to illness and injuries, some of their players were late in turning up due to work and traffic. Leading by two goals (despite how poorly we had played) with 25 minutes left and we go on to lose the game to a bunch of part timers.

Add the fact that Macleod pulled out of the warm up but McCoist elected to play him just rubs salt into the wound (McCoist should be made to explain this decision).... all in all it all adds up to the most humiliating game in our history IMO.

I'd love to wrap up the post by offering a soundbite that "at least it can't get any worse" but I'd be fibbing.

McCoist has previous for playing guys with injuries.. John Daly during the second half of last season was another example.

This team is the worst Rangers team I've seen in the last 56 year as a supporter.

I want to see a manager using his technical area and shouting at his players to gee them up.

Instead what have we got,a guy that stands with his hands in his pocket and/or folded whispering sweet nothings to Clipboard Charlie

while Rip Van Durrant is falling a sleep behind.Last night for the very first time I was ashamed to be a Rangers supporter.

Humiliation is something that we are getting used to.

The most damaging happening weekly or often daily from in and around the boardroom.

The football operation is another strategic humiliation that stems from the boardroom.

"I'm just really, really disappointed that we couldn't hold on to our two-nil lead.

"We had a good talk at half time and we got the perfect reaction with the first goal and a great second goal from Shielsy.

"But the really disappointing thing is that we never saw the game out from that position because it was a great position to be in and a very comfortable position to be in.

"A lack of professionalism and switching off at two or three cross balls cost us massively and it's just a massive disappointment.

"The marking at the three goals was extremely poor and at the same time we let deliveries come into the box and we never got close to the crossers of the ball.

"So in all aspects of all the goals we are extremely disappointed.

“Obviously I registered my disappointment, which was extreme, and they know we'll have to sit down and look at that last 20 or 30 minutes or so which we will do. It won't be pleasant watching but we have to do it.

"We now have another massive game against Cowdenbeath on Saturday and we have to bounce back with a victory in the league, there's absolutely no doubt about that.

"The disappointing thing is that after coming off a fantastic performance and result against Kilmarnock we then come here and from a comfortable position we let it slip.

"That's a problem, the lack of consistency in the level of performance is a real concern and a real worry. We go from Sunday, which was a fantastic performance and result, to switching off after being 2-0 up here. So that is a real worry and a concern."

(A McCoist)

REALLY EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING THEN

Edited by BrahimHemdani