Last nights result is the most humiliating in our clubs history?

What I find totally unacceptable is not just losing to Alloa from a winning position with 26 minutes to go but the fact that we have now played this part-time team 3 times in less than 10 weeks and not managed to beat them once.

Liam Buchanan who managed one full season with Dunfermline in the SPL and particularly Ryan McCord who couldn't get a game for Dundee Utd have been outstanding against our team of highly experienced, mostly International footballers, so whose fault is that then? The players the manager or both?

As Barry Smith said last night his team is full of spirit and fight to the end. Last night's abysmal collapse showed quite clearly that our team has neither spirit nor fight.

The manager has no idea what he is doing and most of the players are not fit to wear the jersey.

You get to a point where you almost don't care.

I was one of those who tried to give Ally as much time as humanly possible. His time has run out sadly.

However, much as though we know that "the buck stops with the manager" those players have to accept culpability too. For a full-time team laden with experience and internationalists to lose against a team of part-timers from not just a winning position but a comfortable winning position is absolutely abhorrent. We really should look to just start afresh - management, coaches, players - all are culpable and all should go, save a couple of players.

I am at the point of generally accepting that this is our "new norm" - how excruciatingly painful and sad that is. Alloa FFS ?!?!?!

Last night's match simply showed up the manager's lack of tactical nous.

Alloa had been well organised, packed the midfield, worked hard off the ball and countered well in the previous two games. Time and time again they had an extra man in wider positions on the break and we suffered with our extra striker unable to track back when it mattered.

In actual fact, last night's game may have been the time for 4-5-1 with two proper wingers and three central players. Dominate midfield, dominare possession and stretch the game. Instead, apart from a few good passing moves, it was same old, same old from us - easy to guess and even easier to defend against.

4-5-1 may well be unpopular with fans but as Alloa and other teams show, it's easily turned into a 4-3-3 when appropriate. Alloa did it with ease when they went 0-2 down.

Edited by Frankie

Last nights result is the most humiliating in our clubs history?

It's a difficult thing to quantify.

The 1-4 defeat to Unirea at Ibrox was arguably a bigger humiliation and on a much bigger stage as well.

The 2 central defenders should never play again and the manager should be gone.

Jig and Mohsni aren't even central defenders, so I can't even begin to understand Ally's reasoning for repeatedly selecting them.

Jig and Mohsni aren't even central defenders, so I can't even begin to understand Ally's reasoning for repeatedly selecting them.

Jig's his pal so he's got to get a game somewhere and he probably doesn't fancy playing in goal, as for Mohsni, who knows?

I was at Berwick after that day we went on toa cwc final we had a good side then but this lot are just hopeless this is now our level and if things don't change soon we will end up like Leeds united living on past triumphs

I was at Berwick after that day we went on toa cwc final we had a good side then but this lot are just hopeless this is now our level and if things don't change soon we will end up like Leeds united living on past triumphs

No doubt Davie Smith will tell us all how we rose from those particular ashes at the Dinner on Saturday.

Can still squeeze another couple in, if there are any late joiners?